Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-27-17, 09:46 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
I'm pretty neutral on Autumn but I really like the look of these workouts. If I can make them wrist-friendly and lower impact, I'd like to try them out. Eighty days ain't happening but I could handle a couple of weeks.

This is REALLY pushing me towards trying out Beachbody on Demand.
Just to give you a little more push I have found that my BB subscription is my most used app.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-17, 12:50 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
I'm pretty neutral on Autumn but I really like the look of these workouts. If I can make them wrist-friendly and lower impact, I'd like to try them out. Eighty days ain't happening but I could handle a couple of weeks.

This is REALLY pushing me towards trying out Beachbody on Demand.
This.

I feel I'm not going to like Autumn, but the workouts looks great. The pace is slow and controlled.

Looking for reviews ASAP
Old 09-27-17, 01:12 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by macska View Post
just to give you a little more push i have found that my bb subscription is my most used app.
Just take my credit card info now, why dontcha!!!!! Enablers all over the place!!!!!
Old 09-30-17, 08:38 PM  
mamaste

BB is doing a 5 day intro called, "A Little Obsession". BB is going to stream the live filming of these workouts Nov. 6-10 at 9 AM PST/12 PM EST. Then they will offer them for everyone to try (even non-members) from December 20th until January 14th.

https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/bl...tumn-calabrese
Old 10-14-17, 06:20 PM  
Sharaz

When this is going to be realeased?

I'm seriously considering doing STS at some point for the first time and would like to see how I can accomodate this one next year.
Old 10-14-17, 06:24 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
When this is going to be realeased?

I'm seriously considering doing STS at some point for the first time and would like to see how I can accomodate this one next year.
January 15, 2018 for the full program but five days of sneak peak workouts will be available 11/6/17- 11/10/17 for BBOD subscribers.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-17, 07:56 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
January 15, 2018 for the full program but five days of sneak peak workouts will be available 11/6/17- 11/10/17 for BBOD subscribers.
Thanks for the head up.

So, I'm thinking that if I start STS in November by the time I finish there will be reviews from 80 day obsession here. I would like to hear from the VFers prior to enrolling to BBOD.

So many options out there I also have Fit Plan which I want to use next year.
Old 10-15-17, 03:13 PM  
Sharaz

So, I looked at the clip again. This program interest me very much. I think my wearbands will be perfect for the LB workouts. I don't care if I don't like Autumn, the exersises and program set up is my main concern. I wish there is an schedule posted somewhere.

The program should run up to the beginning of April. Starting the new year with all sounds fun.
Old 10-19-17, 02:03 PM  
horusosiris

BBOD subscribers will able to do the 80 Day Obsession workouts with Autumn and crew as they are filmed on Nov. 6-Nov 10 (9am PT, 12 Noon ET). The workouts will remain available for 24 hours. I think that this is a first for BB that we can do the workouts as they are being filmed. I guess we will able to see all of the bloopers prior to the editing of the workouts.
https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/pr...OUT+HOW+Button
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-17, 08:57 AM  
momofcha

Here's a little more info on the "A Little Obsessed"

Wondering if you have what it takes to complete Autumn Calabrese’s upcoming new workout program 80 Day Obsession?

Now you can find out with A Little Obsessed, a five-day intro that will give you a taste of what you’ll experience during 80 Day Obsession!

And you can be a part of a Beachbody on Demand first: Try this five-day program while we shoot it live November 6-10 at 9 AM Pacific Time/12 PM Eastern time. We will leave each workout up for only 24 hours and then you won’t see them again until the official release date of December 20. It’s exclusively for Beachbody on Demand members only!

If you really want to feel the excitement and support of thousands of people getting ready to start 80 Day Obsession, join us starting December 26th when the Beachbody community will be getting A Little Obsessed together. Beachbody Coaches all over the United States, Canada, and U.K. will be hosting Challenge Groups, so make sure to sign up for one to really feel the momentum!

Can’t make December 26th? January 1st more your ideal start date? Want to try the program two or even three times before 80 Day Obsession launches? We’re going for it once more time starting January 1! With a round (or two or three!) of A Little Obsessed under your belt, you’ll be ready on January 14th to start 80 Day Obsession and get that flat stomach and that firm, round butt you’ve always wanted!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
80 day obsession, autumn calabrese, bbod 80 day obsession, beachbody on demand