Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-12-16, 09:38 AM  
Kathleen Ann

KBKB question

I ordered KBKB DVDs from groupon with many complications. Finally got it resolved I think.
For those of you that ordered the DVDs where you sent the downloads also for free? Or did they goof up again and sent the wrong order. I don't want to download and then they not send me the DVDs.
Old 04-12-16, 02:28 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

What kind of complications you had? I ordered a while back without problems (I also ordered from Groupon). I got a confirmation order within few minutes of placing it and after 5 days of "processing", it shipped, and I got it around 5 days later (I'm in Canada), I didn't get or was offered any downloads, I just got the dvd set I ordered. I hope you'll get what you ordered without problem.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-16, 03:50 PM  
jenn38

The only problem I had was from KBKB themselves. I tried to cancel my order and they never got back to me. So now I have 2 copies of Scorcher. One from Groupon and one from KBKB that I'm trying to sell.

I had no problems with Groupon but was not offered downloads + DVD's. I just ordered the DVD's both times.
Old 04-12-16, 05:41 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen Ann View Post
I ordered KBKB DVDs from groupon with many complications. Finally got it resolved I think.
For those of you that ordered the DVDs where you sent the downloads also for free? Or did they goof up again and sent the wrong order. I don't want to download and then they not send me the DVDs.
When I had complications with my order, they offered to send me links to the downloads for free. But they never did. And it took weeks to resolve the order issue and finally get the DVDs.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-16, 07:37 PM  
angie_nrs

I think Groupon only has the offer for DVD's. I don't see anything there that mentions downloads. I got the DVD's about a month ago and never had a problem with Groupon or KBKB.

Groupon is offering 20% off your order today only with the code:SURPRISE
Old 04-12-16, 08:10 PM  
Kathleen Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_nrs View Post
I think Groupon only has the offer for DVD's. I don't see anything there that mentions downloads. I got the DVD's about a month ago and never had a problem with Groupon or KBKB.

Groupon is offering 20% off your order today only with the code:SURPRISE

Great!! The other code groupon 10 did not work for me so I ended up paying full price and still don't have them after 3 weeks.
Old 04-12-16, 08:44 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Oh bummer! If I were you I'd write to Dasha and explain. If you can get her attention she is very nice and I'm sure will make it right for you somehow. I'm not sure how tough it is to get her attention but definitely worth a try!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-16, 10:41 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen Ann View Post
[/B]

Great!! The other code groupon 10 did not work for me so I ended up paying full price and still don't have them after 3 weeks.
The "Groupon10" code was for first time groupon users, it worked for me (I've never bought from Groupon before). I do hope you'll get it solved. How frustrating...

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 04-12-16, 11:01 PM  
angie_nrs

I just went and ordered via Groupon even though their site doesn't show the other options besides DVD's, I think the voucher code would work on the KBKB site since downloads and DVD's are the same price. I would imagine it's one or the other though.....as they are priced separately.

I hope you get it taken care of soon.

Did you want the downloads or the DVD's? I just ask b/c if you want the DVD's you have to go to the KBKB site and pay for the shipping of $9.95 per set before they process your order. The Groupon thing can be a little confusing. I would imagine you wouldn't have to do that for the downloads....but I've never downloaded workouts before, so I'm guessing on that.

ETA: Just re-read your OP. If you want the DVD's and you've paid for the shipping, I would either wait until you get them or contact KBKB again and tell them you wanted the DVD's and not the downloads (if you have already received the downloads). If you've had a problem it's possible they may give you both? When I ordered my DVD set....all I received was the DVD set....no downloads were included. HTH
Old 04-13-16, 12:06 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_nrs View Post
Did you want the downloads or the DVD's? I just ask b/c if you want the DVD's you have to go to the KBKB site and pay for the shipping of $9.95 per set before they process your order. The Groupon thing can be a little confusing. I would imagine you wouldn't have to do that for the downloads....but I've never downloaded workouts before, so I'm guessing on that.
I agree, it can be a bit confusing. Once, I bought the set from Groupon, I went to KBKB site to place my order, I put the groupon code and then the only think I had to pay to KBKB was the shipping.

Tags
groupon, groupon and kbkb, kbkb, kettlebell kickboxing