Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-15, 06:27 PM  
bayerngirl

I bought downloads and the dvd's from Groupon. I had problems with the downloads. While I was downloading on Dashas website, I clicked enter by mistake and couldn't get back at the downloads? I couldn't see any in my account nor did I get the downloads in an email. Fist I contacted her customer service, which was useless. I never got a response. I also contacted Dasha on FB in a private message. It did take her awhile to get back with me, she said Honey would take care of the downloads. A few day's later Honey did sent me all the downloads. I did had to sent Dasha a few emails reminding her I am still waiting for the downloads. Dasha is very nice about the whole deal. It took almost 2 weeks before I got my downloads I got the dvd's before I got the downloads

You do pay shipping and handling, I think it was almost $10 for the set. If you read the fine print on Groupon.

Do you have Honey's email? I can give it to you
bayerngirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-15, 07:47 PM  
bubbles76

Buzzer, so sorry that you had to go through this ordeal, but glad you finally got the workouts. I hope it will be worth the wait!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-15, 05:52 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

I had issues when I tried to buy scorcher through Groupon, too. I tried to order the DVDs and it wouldn't accept the code from Groupon. I tried to email the contact I was given and rec'd no response (several times) so I also tried calling (several times.) The number was not in service. The whole outfit seemed really dodgy to me, so I contact Groupon and they refunded my money in Groupon bucks.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-15, 03:55 PM  
Buzzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayerngirl View Post
Do you have Honey's email? I can give it to you
I do... however he sent me the email telling me that if I got the downloads I wouldn't have to pay shipping. I emailed him back saying I DID get the downloads, and I never heard from him again. I emailed him twice with no response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Buzzer, so sorry that you had to go through this ordeal, but glad you finally got the workouts. I hope it will be worth the wait!
I already owned the DVD's, they just sometimes don't work in my DVD player I love the workout, I just can't stand all the talking so I listen to the radio when I do them!! So good to see you Bubbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
I had issues when I tried to buy scorcher through Groupon, too. I tried to order the DVDs and it wouldn't accept the code from Groupon. I tried to email the contact I was given and rec'd no response (several times) so I also tried calling (several times.) The number was not in service. The whole outfit seemed really dodgy to me, so I contact Groupon and they refunded my money in Groupon bucks.
I think they seem dodgy too. The guys I was talking to kept telling me they don't work for KBKB, just do their fulfillment. They were nice, but the fact that the actual company was nowhere to be seen in all this makes me pretty stabby at them. I guess I'm glad I didn't get a refund in Groupon bucks, since I don't buy from them much!

I"m glad I got the downloads finally, but that doesn't make me all touchy feely with the company. It more makes me want to protect VF'ers from them!!!!
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-15, 05:29 PM  
momofcha

I wonder if KBKB sold a bunch to groupon and groupon is handling the processing of the orders?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-15, 06:32 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I wonder if KBKB sold a bunch to groupon and groupon is handling the processing of the orders?
No, Groupon just gives you a code that you're supposed to enter on KBKB's site. When I had problems, Groupon gave me a KBKB contact and told me it was best to deal directly with them. However, when I didn't get any satisfaction, that's when I went back to Groupon.

Buzzer, I don't buy much from Groupon either, but I preferred getting Groupon bucks than dealing with the hassle of trying to get my DVDs! By that time the whole scenario just left a bad taste in my mouth and I didn't even want them anymore.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-15, 06:34 AM  
Buzzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
No, Groupon just gives you a code that you're supposed to enter on KBKB's site. When I had problems, Groupon gave me a KBKB contact and told me it was best to deal directly with them. However, when I didn't get any satisfaction, that's when I went back to Groupon.

Buzzer, I don't buy much from Groupon either, but I preferred getting Groupon bucks than dealing with the hassle of trying to get my DVDs! By that time the whole scenario just left a bad taste in my mouth and I didn't even want them anymore.
If you never got the DVD's, and you still want them, let me know! I have my DVD's still but now that I have the downloads, that's what I'll be using. I'm not sure if the playback issue is just with my player or not, but if you want to give it a shot, PM me
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Old 10-30-15, 02:53 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Just FYI - I had a problem with them a few months ago. I forget what the special was, new DVDs maybe? And there was a new rotation/challenge posted; I think there was a check-in thread here. Anyhow, some of the DVDs did not work in my player (some did). I emailed Dasha and got a lovely response from her within a few hours. She apologized and said they would send new a new set of DVDs but they would also send me a link to a free set of downloads so that I could join in the challenge right away. I was elated. Well, she had copied someone on the note and he was supposed to email the link to the downloads and send out the new set overnight.

I never got an email with the download links. And two weeks later, I still had not received the new set of DVDs.

So I sent another email. The guy apologized and said they had been busy because of the holiday (can't remember, I think it was Memorial Day). But I don't see why one day of holiday would delay an "overnight" shipment into becoming two weeks and still not shipped.

About 10 days later, still nothing. This time, again a quick response via email, he asked for my phone number so that they could call me "right away" and straighten things out. I emailed them promptly with my phone number. Over 24 hours later, next day, he finally called. By then I was pretty frustrated. I thought about telling them to cancel my order, but I was afraid they would never credit me, so I kept pushing for the DVDs. After that conversation, I finally received my DVDs.

By then, the rotation/challenge was in its 3rd week, and I pretty much lost all excitement over KBKB. I know I will never order directly from them again.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-16, 11:06 AM  
donellda

I am having a problem with them right now. In January I ordered the Body Series and the Lean Series from them through Groupon. I accidently clicked the digital download button instead of DVDs and could not figure out why they sent me the whole set by digital download. I contacted them right away and Dasha emailed me back and said to keep the downloads and she would send me the the DVDs if I gave her the money for shipping which I did. The other set I selected the correct option. I got a shipping confirmation for the second set but did not hear anything about the Body Series. I kept checking the tracking for the Lean Series and it just seemed to stop in Jamaica NY. I had not received anything as of last week so I emailed Dasha and got no response. I emailed her and Rachel this week and Dasha responded that I had ordered digital downloads but she could send me the DVDs if I sent her the shipping cost. I responded that I had already sent it and that I think she probable sent the DVDs but I have no way to track that set. No response.
I live in Canada so I decided to check Canada Post to see if the tracking code would work here. I found out that the Lean set was in Missisauga on 011416 but has not moved. Canada Post said that a claim needs to be put in but it has to come from the sender. I emailed her and Rachel but there has been no response. Today I emailed Groupon to see if they could help.
donellda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-16, 09:12 AM  
Buzzer

Good Luck, donellda. I swear, i will NEVER order from them again. Your best best is just learn to love to downloads, because by the time you get the DVD's you will be too angry to do the workouts!!

I don't know if I still have any of the email addresses or phone numbers I used to finally get a resolution. I believe the phone number was on the website, I'd call and talk to Honey or Gus. They seem to be the guys in charge when things go bad, not Dasha!!

Good Luck. Man, I feel for ya
JNL DONE! 5/12/14

Tags
dasha, dasha lisbin, kbkb dasha, kettlebell kickboxing