Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-14-13, 07:47 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post

As something totally unrelated to fitness, Skyfall is also free to watch with Prime. I loves me some Daniel Craig.
That man is scary sexy. I recommend Defiance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-9eUXSzZNk
(plus it has Leiv Schreiber, another gorgeous hunk of man).
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-13, 07:55 PM  
Leonana

More than one thing, so I guess fusion workouts (?) - squats, lunges, barre, pilates and yoga. I'm not sure what did what, so I'll throw it all in there!

I have the flat butt, and didn't really start working out until age 49 or so. Now at age 53 I have a little bit of lift, so I'm happy. Along with doing the D word, I also went down two sizes.
Old 11-14-13, 08:08 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
That man is scary sexy. I recommend Defiance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-9eUXSzZNk
(plus it has Leiv Schreiber, another gorgeous hunk of man).
Ooh, thanks!
Old 11-14-13, 11:43 PM  
suegy3

Kettlebells gave me the best butt ever! And really quick too! It really lifts it up and makes the hamstrings look good too.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-13, 05:50 AM  
PhyllisG

Step ups on the Firm tall box. When I started doing these my knees were killing me but after a few weeks that was gone and my knees felt fine. Did a good job on my legs also.
Forget a DVD. Sometimes I think I should just get out the box (which I still have), grab some weights and do some reps.
PhyllisG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-13, 07:40 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
What is the definition of best butt? I always like bubble butt, but apparently according to mil that's big butt...
I like bubble butt too That's my definition of best butt. Bubbly and tight! I got my best butt from running and roller blading.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-13, 08:11 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

My best butt came from Cathe's lower body dvds. Lower Body Blast, Butts and Guts, STS, Cardio Leg Blast, Trisets Lower Body, PLB, etc... and lately...HIP THRUSTS!!
Old 11-15-13, 10:25 AM  
prettyinpink

It was when I did barre several times a week, plus Butts and guts once a week, and had at least some plyo moves in my cardio. When I was younger it was just doing lots of glute bridges and pizza presses most days of the week--but the raw materials were a little better then so it didn't take as much work.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-13, 10:35 AM  
cherimac

I find this thread so fascinating. What works for one doesn't work for all, that's for sure. Honestly, for me, as long as I'm consistently doing something, my booty looks good. My hard to tone area is more of my lower abs/hips area. But as long as I'm moving and having fun and feeling good I'm happy.
Old 11-15-13, 10:58 AM  
Stephanie_B

Walked 2-5 miles a day, ate when I was hungry so not necessarily what the "experts" recommended, and Callanetics probably twice a week.

If you can't do it today what makes you think you will do it tomorrow?

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Stephanie_B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ballet beautiful, booty, butt, firm deathbox, glute, glutes, lower body workouts, spongebob butt, swan arms