Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-13, 09:39 AM  
tammy

BUTI fitness

Is anyone doing her online subscription???

Thoughts/comments?

I'm thinking of doing a Buti and Art Method rotation.

Thanks
tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 09:59 AM  
F1mom

No, I'm waiting for someone else to sign up to tell me what it's like.

I did get some of the meal plans, included with the subscription, which I really like. I didn't think Vega Sport + Coconut Water would do much before a workout but I'm pleased to report it gives me a nice boost and my BP loves the extra potassium in the coconut water.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 10:27 AM  
tammy

What subscription did you get the meal plans with?
tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 10:45 AM  
momofcha

A friend of mine is and she loves them. I know she's happy with what has been provided.

hth

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 12:38 PM  
Travelmug

I really like Buti's online workouts - they're pretty challenging (I'm thinking we get the class version!) and range from 30 minutes to the full hour. I tend to stick with Bizzie for instructors, but Kristina is also pretty good. They have their own style and "go-to" moves which I've become used to. I don't use their sculpt workouts but I'd like to try the XY ones - some of them are on YouTube.
Travelmug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 08:19 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Buti fans, which is her easiest "tea" workout. I tried sweet n spicy and another free online one (i think) and parts of these are HARD. Need to work up to them. Booty shaking in chaturanga- yowza.
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 09:14 PM  
azuniga

I love the online subscription!!! I think one of the thing that I love the most about them is the music. They use some pretty awesome music. They let subscribe for free for a week. You can give it a try.
Old 03-27-13, 09:16 PM  
azuniga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelmug View Post
I really like Buti's online workouts - they're pretty challenging (I'm thinking we get the class version!) and range from 30 minutes to the full hour. I tend to stick with Bizzie for instructors, but Kristina is also pretty good. They have their own style and "go-to" moves which I've become used to. I don't use their sculpt workouts but I'd like to try the XY ones - some of them are on YouTube.
I also love the Kristina workouts. I think the guy Peter is pretty goofy guy. I've only done one of his workouts, but he was pretty out there.
Old 03-28-13, 08:40 AM  
Travelmug

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnO View Post
Buti fans, which is her easiest "tea" workout. I tried sweet n spicy and another free online one (i think) and parts of these are HARD. Need to work up to them. Booty shaking in chaturanga- yowza.
I don't think any of them are "easy" - but I like Sweetly Twisted the best. I like Cocoa Tango too. Haven't tried the other one. So that doesn't really answer your question.

Actually, I find that the tea workouts are just as challenging as the online ones. Bizzie definitely isn't giving us the beginner's version.

Yeah, "goofy" is a good word to describe Peter. I've never clicked with his workouts, but maybe I'll try again.
Travelmug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-13, 11:42 AM  
F1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy View Post
What subscription did you get the meal plans with?
I got the meal plans free because of a shipping error. I think both subscriptions provide meal plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnO View Post
Yes, it's uber hard. I can do the first set. I usually just hold for the second set.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bizzie gold, buti, buti fitness, potassium