Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-13, 02:32 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Whoa, she makes Jillian's pants seem positively high-waisted.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-13, 02:36 PM  
seww

Awesome!
Sue
seww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-13, 02:58 PM  
Irisg1

Thank you soo much . These look great.
Old 03-01-13, 03:56 PM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

Thanks for posting the link. I didn't care for the Vimeo workouts - the music/lyrics were a bit too much for me. However, I will give these BUTI workouts another try.
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-13, 04:08 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedygs View Post
Thanks. I can't download anymore using the Kiss preface. My computer is blocking the site and says I should not open it. Geez.
Is this with a Mac? If so, ignore the following. I prefer the free software that Barb has posted for downloading, however, the Realplayer downloader works with a bigger variety of sites and files. The freeware downloads through my internet blurps, where it loses service on and off, but won't download several things. So then I use RealPlayer and try to download at the times of day my internet seems more stable. Because if the realplayer loses the connection it just times out and says can't download. The (sorry what the heck is the name of that software Barb set up the fileshare for?) will keep going even if it is going at 1 kb/sec.
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-13, 04:12 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnO View Post
Is this with a Mac? If so, ignore the following. I prefer the free software that Barb has posted for downloading, however, the Realplayer downloader works with a bigger variety of sites and files. The freeware downloads through my internet blurps, where it loses service on and off, but won't download several things. So then I use RealPlayer and try to download at the times of day my internet seems more stable. Because if the realplayer loses the connection it just times out and says can't download. The (sorry what the heck is the name of that software Barb set up the fileshare for?) will keep going even if it is going at 1 kb/sec.
Nope using a regular PC. The same PC I used to download other videos using the freeware Barb posted. Thanks for the info.

I did wonder if others had glitches in their videos when playing them back.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-13, 07:13 PM  
desertMermaid

Thanks for posting. I haven't tried buti before, so I'll be sure to give these a try.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-13, 10:57 PM  
F1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedygs View Post
Thanks. I can't download anymore using the Kiss preface. My computer is blocking the site and says I should not open it. Geez.
Another vote for RealPlayer and the RealDownloader. Give it a try. FYI you have to use it with Explorer or Mozilla, it doesn't work with Safari.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-13, 08:23 AM  
topfitmama

Thanks for posting these workouts. I know I don't need BUTI
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-13, 08:32 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

I tried the Cocoa one yesterday, and liked it! Something about her clips didn't impress me before, but here, she does everything right for YouTube: keeps the intro short and goes straight to the workout, which has professional-grade audio and video, and good music, and she has a great personality. Bizzie has a bright future!

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bizzie gold, buti fitness, free, youtube