Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-13-11, 05:28 PM  
mizvespa

1 Month into TAM and I Cannot Believe My Eyes!

Wow. I looked in the mirror today and feel shocked. I have been doing Tracy Anderson's workouts for just under a month. The first 2 weeks was Omnicentric and the past 2 have been the mat workout. I have been doing the muscular structure work 5 days a week and cardio only 3 times per week for 20 minutes. I have not followed her diet whatsoever, but have cut out junk food and desserts completely (nothing extreme, I'm still eating good portions and not counting calories).

Ummmmm... a pair of shorts that I couldn't even pull over my hips fit me now. Yes, they are a little tight but they fit. My saddlebags are almost gone. I have hardly any cellulite now and NONE on my butt. It's totally smooth. My butt looks perky and I can see my abs. The little pooch on the bottom of my stomach is gone... it's now totally flat and almost washboard-looking. My calves even look leaner and dancer-esque. I had a slight bit of love handles and they are totally gone. I haven't weighed myself but I look about 7-8 lbs thinner than I was less than a month ago. My first workout day was May 18th and I haven't even done all that much cardio.

I can't believe it!!!!
mizvespa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-11, 05:38 PM  
neatski

Wow, those are impressive results!

The most effective workout is the one you're not doing right now!

neatski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-11, 05:48 PM  
StephE

Congrats on your results!! I still haven't bought any Tracy Anderson DVDs... yet, but I'm tempted more and more when I read these great results! And QVC has all her DVDs and her Meta program on 5 easy pays, but the 5 easy pay deal is only good today. I already bought Physique 57 Vol. 2, so I'd better not get anything of Tracy's now. But... I'll never say never!

Exercise is THERAPY for all the challenges and trials life throws my way!!
StephE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-11, 05:53 PM  
Tugger31

I know we cant talk diet, but how much of your results do you think have more to do with cutting out junk and not the particular workout???
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-11, 05:57 PM  
mizvespa

I think both have played a role, but I KNOW the TAM has done ALOT in less than a month. My calves, even when I get really skinny, still look pretty bulky. They are changing shape and look slimmer, so I know it's the TAM. Also, my hips look slimmer and my abs are soooo much more defined but in a feminine way unlike I've had before. My arms even look a little tighter and more compact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
I know we cant talk diet, but how much of your results do you think have more to do with cutting out junk and not the particular workout???
Old 06-13-11, 06:01 PM  
mizvespa

Also, I have not been following a strict diet whatsoever. I just stopped eating fast food and have been making an effort to eat more fruits, vegetables and quality protein. I try not to eat at least 3-4 hours before bed. I have been eating much cleaner overall than I was, but I have cheated several times. I still get my grande Americano with one pump of coconut syrup and cream at Starbucks every morning. I had cake on memorial day. I ate a hamburger, baked beans and potato salad at a barbecue last week. I snuck in a few cookies a couple of times a week or so ago.

BTw, correct me if I'm wrong cuz don't wanna break the rules, but... I looked through the rules, and I don't see anything about not talking about the d-word.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizvespa View Post
I think both have played a role, but I KNOW the TAM has done ALOT in less than a month. My calves, even when I get really skinny, still look pretty bulky. They are changing shape and look slimmer, so I know it's the TAM. Also, my hips look slimmer and my abs are soooo much more defined but in a feminine way unlike I've had before. My arms even look a little tighter and more compact.
Old 06-13-11, 06:01 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
I know when I do TA, my appetite is less so I can control better, so it helps. But, I have also found that I my shape changes. I'm another one who is built like Serena Williams. But these help make me more feminine looking. I love them. And it's TA only. I do P57 or Booty Barre and I get totally different results.
Old 06-13-11, 06:35 PM  
s2546

you guys have great results; it does not work for me at all! congratulations!

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-11, 06:41 PM  
Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizvespa View Post
BTw, correct me if I'm wrong cuz don't wanna break the rules, but... I looked through the rules, and I don't see anything about not talking about the d-word.

from the guidelines:

Quote:
In sum, please refrain from discussion of diet except in very general terms. Exercise as it relates to recovery from eating disorders may be discussed, so can strategies and tips for eating healthier and healthy substitutions for unhealthy foods (see our Healthy Recipes conference for healthy ideas). Stay away from making specific dietary recommendations to others, discussion of specific diets, and discussion of what constitutes a healthy diet.
That said, what you wrote doesn't seem to violate the guidelines, but I'm not a mod so don't know for sure. I for one am glad you were able to have your Memorial Day hamburger and still get your results too Congratulations!

be as relaxed as you can be, as you do what you gotta do.

~erich schiffman
Sophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-11, 06:47 PM  
mommyofjoeyp

Congrats on your results! It's so encouraging when you see quick results, isn't it?
mommyofjoeyp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
metamorphosis, ta mat, tracy anderson, tracy anderson beginners, tracy anderson method, tracy anderson results