Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-09, 04:02 PM  
CrazyNanny
VF Supporter

CLX Results - AKA I'm finally getting a round booty

I'm not completely done the rotation, I'm in the last week of Push, I've been doing my own cardio. I deliberately did not do anything different except CLX so that I could really track results. FYI I usually don't show definition easily.
So far I'm seeing my triceps really well and for the first time in my life I'm getting a rounded and lifted butt (from what was a severe pancake butt). I'm no J-Lo but I haven't had results like this from The Firm or Cathe.
Carolyn
Old 08-12-09, 05:24 PM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

You should be proud of yourself! That is really an accomplishment, I admire you for finishing! I say this especially, because I am currently on hiatus from my CLX rotation for a very dumb reason. My DH, and I travel back and forth between TX and Mississippi. Unfortuately, when we came to Mississippi this last time (2 wks ago) I forgot my CLX set I was just starting the Lean phase. So, we are going back to TX on Sun, and I plan to resume CLX on Mon. I am not giving up! I am determined to finish! Are you planning on following the rotation with the maintainance plan? I think it is called Lean for life? I am curious. I have not decided what to do when I am finished yet.

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09, 06:52 PM  
beckythecook

That is so exciting! I'm on my third week of Push and I've been doing different cardio most of the time, too. My triceps are showing like crazy and I had a bubble butt to start with, but it's looking a LOT nicer now. I've also managed to drop 12!!!! pounds already. Have you seen weight loss as well, or just more definition? Either way, this program rocks! It's so much fun to read everyone's comments about how quickly they see changes in their bodies with CLX. I just want to recommend it to everyone I meet now
beckythecook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09, 07:17 PM  
jazzy75

Good job Carolyn & Becky. I have CLX and have been playing around with a few other workout rotations post-partum before starting in. I have a wedding in a few weeks and have about 5 more pounds of baby weight to lose. I'd like to drop it before my friend's wedding so I'm wondering if I should hold off starting CLX until after the wedding. For some reason I'm thinking you don't drop weight easily off the top with CLX...the results take a while to kick in? Is that right? If that's the case I'll keep up with my current workouts and start CLX in early Sept. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Old 08-12-09, 07:50 PM  
beckythecook

Well, like I said, I've lost 12 pounds in 7 weeks of CLX so I'd say it works for dropping weight. But I've also been eating cleaner than I was, so your results may vary. I think it can work very well for weight loss.
beckythecook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09, 08:24 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Awesome, Carolyn! Congrats on your results and a rounded booty!
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09, 09:26 PM  
Inchworm

So, do you think it has more to do with the fact that it is heavier weighted squats and deadlifts? Finished my rotation, liked my results, but I bulked a bit in the upper body, loved my lower body and abs though. Since then, I fell down stairs and tore my rotator cuff! For the last month I've averaged about 2 workouts /week and usually Barre/Pilates stuff or rear lunges and stuff. Well, my firmer butt and legs have diminished quite a bit and I'm wondering if it's due to the lack of weights and the squats/deadlifts. What do you suggest since I can't do heavy upper body stuff. I do have a nice, weighted vest.

Kelly, who is not liking this new mushiness!
Inchworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09, 10:57 PM  
CrazyNanny
VF Supporter

I definitely think it's the heavier weights. I've been able to go heavier in the push phase. I put on a couple of lbs at first because I was starving and didn't watch what I ate, but I nipped that in the bud in wk 2 and have lost 5 lbs. I haven't decided what to do after I'm done, I'd like to start over but don't want to burn out either.
Old 08-13-09, 09:45 AM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Carolyn, congrats on your results to date.

The same thing happened to me the first week of the Push phase. The weight gain was quickly replaced with a really nice weight loss.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-09, 01:10 PM  
jazzy75

Are you gals following the nutrition plan that came with CLX or just trying to eat cleaner overall. I got my CLX set 2nd hand and it didn't have the food guide with it. I rarely, if ever, follow the food plans anyway. I am working on eatting much better and it's really making a difference. I was just curious if Chalene's food guide had any specific recommendations on what to eat (e.g. certain amount of protein, or calories) while doing CLX???

Tags
clx, clx results, spongebob butt