Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-12-19, 06:12 PM  
Negin

Jill Miller - Video Packages and Other Questions

I recently posted about cervical spondylosis. Everyone was so helpful and gave such wonderful recommendations.

I recently received the Alpha Therapy Ball and the Fitness Therapy Balls with Tote.

My main problem areas are neck, shoulders, and posture. I'm looking more for healing and rehabilitation, physical therapy-type stuff. I need to heal and can't wait until my symptoms (tingling and numbness in the hands) hopefully subside.

I've been watching a few of the Jill Miller videos on YouTube. I need to watch more, but they're such short clips, at least the ones that I've seen so far.

I've been looking at her Video Packages and wonder if this is a monthly streaming thing or a one-time purchase. They haven't gotten back to me yet. I prefer one-time purchases over streaming. I realize that some of the videos in the Video Packages are short, but not all.

Her site has so much to offer and I honestly don't know where to start. I already have lots of DVDs - Mark Laham Yin Yoga, Classical Stretch, Essentrics, recently got some Lee Holden, you name it. I don't need more DVDs, unless of course they're really good . Should I get her DVDs?

I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Tags
cervical spondylosis, classical stretch, essentrics, jill miller, tune up fitness