Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-09-19, 10:40 AM  
Scorpio6

Margaret richard it problems w/ orders

The saga continues. The IT service Cleeng has asked me to prove my purchases with dates, amounts, titles, after telling me I don't have an acct OR any streaming subscription. I never told anyone I had a streaming subscription. I always told them the issue was, I can't access any of my order details and my download orders were not showing up where I could access them.

I had to dig into PayPal receipt records, which took a lot of time, going all the way back to February 2018, in order to give them the purchase info they demanded. I also gave them again, the website and login info to verify I do have an account.

The DVDs I have purchased from Margaret total $315.39, the downloads I purchased and can't access total $125.00, the grand total of the business I've given her total $440.39, and I'm being treated like a criminal. This is why I stick with DVDs, anything digital, you have to go behind everybody and supervise their business for them when you're not on the payroll.
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-19, 10:51 AM  
sherry7899

That is terrible! In am so sorry! Have you tried to contact Margaret? I hope you can get it straightened out.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-19, 11:05 AM  
Scorpio6

Sherry, she just passes it on to the incompetent IT company, and tells me they will straighten it out. I'm sorry to say, her lack of involvement/knowledge about what's going on is going to end up hurting her business.
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-19, 11:14 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio6 View Post
Sherry, she just passes it on to the incompetent IT company, and tells me they will straighten it out. I'm sorry to say, her lack of involvement/knowledge about what's going on is going to end up hurting her business.
I think it will hurt her business, definitely! Someone posted on her Facebook page that they were charged for a year of streaming even though they canceled it .

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-19, 11:45 AM  
sbh

This is why I don't do streaming. I purchased a few dvd's from Margaret's site a few years ago and had the same problem. Nothing showed up in my purchase history, not even a pending order. They also delayed an order because they were out of stock on a tote bag that was a freebie and did not bother to let me know. After quite some time I emailed them to ask where my order was. They were still waiting on the tote bag. I told her that I could care less about the bag and please just ship the order asap. I vowed never to purchase from her site again.
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-19, 10:42 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio6 View Post
As Yogi Berra said, "It's like deja-vu, all over again." Margaret's poor technical and internet skills have apparently NOT hurt her business as it is still going after 17 years of issues.

When I first reported the problems with Maggie's site in the early 2000's, several VFers came to her defense explaining that Margaret was neither technically nor internet savvy. That lame excuse was bad 17 years ago and even more inexcusable now. if you don't understand something that could affect future income, get some lessons!

I still do her workouts, but have lost respect for her as a person.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad customer service, margaret richard, poor customer service