Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-12-19, 10:17 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey View Post
I just adore Endurance 1 +2=3. I have done it 2 days in a row. I love how she sets up the exercises. It's her interpretation with her own exercises with the general idea of tonique. I can do everything. If i get tired of mini handstands then i do the rear leg lifts. I get a great sweaty workout and my whole body feels energized. That type of workout does great things for my body and mind.i hope she doesn't stop doing these kind of workouts. Something about her interpretation and how she explains everything makes me able to do these dynamic movements again. There's no dread and i actually enjoy myself.

I stopped doing Tonique after doing it for 7 years. The workouts got harder and harder to the point where I wasn't enjoying them. I'm 56 and i am not limitless even though I admire Sylwia's attitude. I still love her earlier workouts but then she went too far for me.

So i am eating my words because I think these Endurance workouts are Linda's interpretation of Tonique and not a flat out copy.
🙂
I tried Tonique years ago and nothing personal at all against Sylwia, but I just did not click with the workouts or her, even though I did like the concept of what she was doing, very much. I have even thought about trying her workouts again, but every time I watch a clip, I find myself doing the equivalent of a Joni-O, and I'm not even sure why! I too am thrilled with Linda's interpretation of that style of working out and hope she continues to create these types of workouts!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-19, 08:28 AM  
Ann1964

yes they are listed on VF Roost
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-19, 08:45 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliel View Post
Here’s two nice more reasonably paced workouts from Linda. It’s called Beginners but it’s not super easy. I think you can make it more intense if you up the weights. I thought it was really nice ! Both clock in around 20 minutes. They are nice add ons.

https://youtu.be/EcwlsdE2ouY

https://youtu.be/ggn1fGkeMxk
thank you. Just walking by and saw this.. (waving)

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-19, 11:14 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Oh my gosh....I just saw on YouTube she's putting together a box set for 'Functional Barre Sculpt Series' and I had a feeling because I was waiting for these Overload workouts to be available and thought she might do this...so excited!! Hope it's available from Mary soon....very soon.....!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
endurance 100, linda wooldridge