Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-09-17, 01:22 PM  
horusosiris

Today I did the Little Obsessed Cardio Core workout and I also enjoyed this one. So far 4 for 4 of the workouts are winners. I think I am going to like the full series. This workout was not the most demanding cardio workout. It was intermediate in intensity but for me every cardio workout does not need to be hard core. My only caveat is that all of the workouts seems too light on upper body even though I know that the program was designed to have an ab and glute focus. A little more upper body work would be nice. Maybe the full program will have more upper body work. If not, then I will most definitely add in some upper body workout days.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 12:49 PM  
horusosiris

Today was day five - Leg Day. The workout had a good selection of basic leg exercises using dumbbells and sliders. Some of the exercises were lunges with sliders, pistol squats, diagonal lunges with sliders, deadlifts and side lunges with sliders. The pace moved quickly as there was very little rest between exercises. This workout had a strong cardio component and my HR was up and I was sweating especially during the second half of the workout.

Well I liked all five workouts of the program This is how I would rank them from most favorite to least favorite:
1. Total Body
2. Booty
3. Legs
4. Triple A
5. Cardo Core
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-17, 04:52 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
Thank you! I cancelled the other order and ordered these instead. They look great and like they won't roll or bunch. Plus there are three resistance levels. I'm sure I will be using the lighter one for awhile, lol.

https://www.amazon.com/Motivated-Fit...ords=hip+bands
Have you received and tried them???

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-17, 12:08 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
Have you received and tried them???
Sue, I received the bands last week. Wow, they are not as flexible as the latex bands but they don't roll at all when you pull them above the knees! I used the gray this morning for the second round of Total Body Core and it was much easier for certain exercises.

I still had to use the latex bands (like Autumn's) for the exercises where you put the band around your shoes (or around your wrists). The gray elastic band wasn't flexible enough to use for them.

So my plan is to use the "gray" elastic band for above the knee (or around the ankles) so it doesn't roll and the regular latex bands for everything else where you have to put it around your shoes. Hope that makes sense, lol.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 10:45 AM  
editstein
VF Supporter

Question Help with SlingShot Hip Circle !

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I looked into these and would like to order but these bands come in sizes.... can anyone enlighten me about sizing these please ?

TIA

Old 11-21-17, 11:02 AM  
editstein
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by editstein View Post
I looked into these and would like to order but these bands come in sizes.... can anyone enlighten me about sizing these please ?

TIA

I figured it out !!!

Tags
80 day obsession, autumn calabrese, resistance bands