Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-16-09, 03:07 PM  
mtngoat

Thanks Joan and Peggy!

Joan, I guess you never know what you have until it's gone... Sounds like you've had great results lately! I'm glad to hear that you like the Squeeze workouts! I just ordered all three this weekend! (The price has come down, and with 10% coupon from Advanced Workouts I couldn't resist!).

I don't have the Kettlebell Goddess, but I will be putting this on my wish list. I know it doesn't have cueing or music, but the workouts sound really good. I can always add music.

I've been doing STS supplemented with Kettlebells (thanks Linda for the suggested rotation), and I plan to do a Squeeze/Fonda rotation (with Kettlebells) when I'm done. I hope for a stong back with no square butt!
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-09, 03:16 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I think I have this, but I'll be backing off anyway because tall box bothers my knees if I do too much of it.
Old 03-16-09, 03:26 PM  
shortie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolobella
Since I've been doing Squeeze and Jillian, my butt has lifted and gotten round.
I'll always love my Firms, but I get better results from Squeeze and Jillian, so those workouts get the bulk of my time.
Which Jillians are you using? I have (and haven't tried yet) 30 day shred, but would love recommendations on which ones work for people.
shortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-09, 09:48 AM  
Diavolobella
VF Supporter

Jillian

I have 30 Day Shred, but I'm so in love with No More Trouble Zones, that I use it primarily. It's an AWESOME workout!

"We all want the looooove...without the handles!" Tracy Effinger

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Diavolobella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-09, 09:55 AM  
Jeanne Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolobella
I have 30 Day Shred, but I'm so in love with No More Trouble Zones, that I use it primarily. It's an AWESOME workout!
I'm in love with this workout too! I also love BFBM and 30 Day Shred. I just did NMTZ this morning using 5 lb dumbbells. May I ask what size weights you use on this one? The 5 lbers were TOUGH! My shoulders were screaming! I haven't figured out yet what size Jillian is using, but I suspect she may be using 3 lb dumbbells.
Old 03-17-09, 12:11 PM  
Diavolobella
VF Supporter

Jillian is using 3 pounders (she mentions that while doing the isolated bicep curls), and that's what I use too. I occasionally up it to 5 pounders for parts of it, but usually find that 3 is enough for me.

"We all want the looooove...without the handles!" Tracy Effinger

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Diavolobella is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm deathbox, firm for life, spongebob butt