Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-29-11, 08:30 AM  
Becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
ITA about some of the movements.I'm on Level 6 of Omni, my Level 5 doesnt play. The moves on this one are not difficult but man can I feel them. I hate though when she says arabesque & she clearly is kicking Then the angles are hard to see. She says one thing but does another. BUT it's working. If you saw the last time when she was on QVC, and all the followers were showing off their abs, THATS ME!! I can't get over the difference in my abs. I'm showing mine off all the time too!
Marika, I totally agree!

That's awesome about your abs. Mine too are the best they have ever looked, and at 41.

Why wouldn't your Level 5 work? Did you purchase it from QVC or TA? Can you get an exchange for one that works?

The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows . ~ Buddha
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-11, 10:25 AM  
carres1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie View Post
I did the cardio DVD one time and couldn't bring myself to do it again. Too much impact. I tried it on my rebounder and totally loved it. No dread and actually kind of fun.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
That figures. I just sold my rebounder at a garage sale.

And for some reason, now I want one.
I will second the rebounder suggestion. I LOVE doing TA Meta and Continuity Cardio on the rebounder. It is still tough cardiovascularly (is that a word??) but there is no impact. I also really like the rebounding workout she has on YouTube. GREAT STUFF!!!

Carrie
carres1973 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hipcentric, ta metamorphosis, tracy anderson