Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-19-19, 09:42 AM  
Karla25

Great post! Love finding new workouts on YouTube :-)

Power Yoga Mind & Body Season 2 Episodes:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...pB0kX7WvoQ_RQU

I also like Movement Parallels Life channel. This is a 20 minute hip mobility practice:
https://youtu.be/IZOpfkTerOc

Body Project has some nice low-impact cardio workouts. Here’s a 30 minute routine:
https://youtu.be/50kH47ZztHs
Old 11-19-19, 05:54 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue B View Post
I recently found an instructor named Penny Barnshaw. Her videos are well edited and have fun music. 30 Minute Low Impact High Intensity
Great find! Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
I have discovered Cours gym. Unfortunately, I can't speak French, but I don't have trouble following along. And it would appear that "grapevine" is the same in any language.

If you are an intensity junkie or hate repetition, you probably wouldn't like these workouts. But if you're looking for something short and relatively easy just to get your body moving, you might enjoy them.

There are several, but this is the one I did yesterday. They are also old workouts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-J6mhzcFtE
Great find! Thanks for sharing, they look great! I can speak French, but I have done some workouts from Brazil (I think), and I can't speak Portuguese, I still found them easy to follow, so I know what you mean.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-19, 08:42 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Well, not youtube, but I just noticed that there's a fairly big number of yoga videos available on amazon prime. Just search for "yoga" within the prime video app.
Thanks! These are available in Canada as well.

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-19, 11:06 AM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

This has been fun. New ones to me that look good so thanks for the recommendations are Livestrong Woman and Yoga With Kassandra. I'm going to try both of those this week.

I don't think anyone has mentioned Bodyfit by Amy. I do her workouts a lot.
Old 11-20-19, 11:12 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepla View Post
This has been fun. New ones to me that look good so thanks for the recommendations are Livestrong Woman and Yoga With Kassandra. I'm going to try both of those this week.

I don't think anyone has mentioned Bodyfit by Amy. I do her workouts a lot.
You may also like Yoga by Candace and Flow With Adee.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-19, 05:13 PM  
Stac

Great thread

I am an OG VFer. Haven’t posted in forever, but I love this thread. I am also on the YouTube kick. Some of my favorites are: Angiefitness TV, Bodyfit by Amy, Yvette Bachman, Sydney Cummings and Tracy Steen.
Stac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-19, 05:17 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

what is an OG? I've heard that word on the street talk but I don't know what it means.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-19, 06:29 PM  
pfhanna

Heather Robertson, Vividtraining, AngieFitnessTV, Coach Ali (strength training), Linda Wooldridge, Pilates with Hannah, Gin Miller productions (has her old workouts on there), GymRa, and I'll stop here since I could go on and on
Old 11-22-19, 08:57 AM  
marki64

If you like cardio/dance workouts with intensity moves, BTS Cardio Party Mashup has great routines. Most of their routines have no cueing, but it's not complicated choreography. She does a great job going to the beat of the music. She also demonstrates low impact moves throughout. I think she is talented with choreographing to the beat of the music. A fun alternative to drill work!
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-19, 10:32 AM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

You guys are killing me here. Since I'm in the middle of a move and don't have my exercise room set up, I've been doing almost exclusively youtube this month. I already have more workouts in my spreadsheet than I can do and you're giving me more to check out!!

Tags
bobandbrad, keli roberts, natalie jill, penny barnshaw, youtube, youtube channels, youtube instructors, youtube workouts, youtube yoga