http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with...-wasnt-tristan
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-14, 08:35 AM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy B View Post
I think Tristan wanted to be on this season:

http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with...-wasnt-tristan
Thank you for this link, Sissy. Tristan is such a well-liked pro, I'm surprised to hear it wasn't his choice (to not be there).
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-14, 09:26 AM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Thanks for starting this thread, Sissy.

I like certain aspects of the show, such as how people put themselves outside their comfort zone and learn a new skill and perform it. I also like watching the pros.

I do not like Erin's voice or personality, so I hope she doesn't annoy me too much. She was so annoying on the Physique 57 workout!
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-14, 10:02 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Thanks for the link Sissy. It looks like Tristan was surprised just like Brooke was.
Old 03-11-14, 10:41 AM  
zoegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mle777 View Post
I follow Candace Cameron Bure and Mark on Instagram and it looks like the two of them are having a good time together. She said that she's exhausted!
I quit watching 2 or 3 seasons ago, but will have to watch Candace. Me and my girls all love her!
zoegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-14, 09:33 AM  
spotted zebra

Great show last night! I really enjoyed it.
Old 03-18-14, 10:21 AM  
Sissy B

We are watching The Voice for the first time and I had to choose between the two. I chose The Voice, but changed the channel during the first commercial break to check out DWTS.

I only watched one dance - James Maslow and Peta's. I like James (DD is a huge Big Time Rush fan and I have seen the show and like their music), but cannot stand Peta. And after last night's package I still can't stand her and have no interest in a season of "did they/didn't they/will they/won't they".

I thought it was funny that they danced to One Direction's "The Story of My Life" but that was the shortest dance I have ever seen. DD didn't see it, but I can tell you she would have been horrified at how the band mutilated that song.

I thought Len was cute commenting that he and James were "the eye candy".

After James' dance I went back to The Voice. I may still watch DWTS online though.
Old 03-18-14, 02:25 PM  
spotted zebra

I'm able to tape several shows at the same time, so I tape The Voice out of habit. I still haven't watched yesterday's episode and probably won't for several days. It's funny, people here are over DWTS but for me it's the other way around. Singing competitions have been done to death on TV. Dancing will always come first for me. Eventually when I have some free time and I'm bored I'll probably watch The Voice or some episodes anyway. Last season was the first time my first choice won The Voice. Usually the winner and runners up don't excite me and that will probably be the case this time too. I think most of DWTS' fans on VF have moved on to other forums where people still get enthusiastic about the show and just love dance so much they couldn't not watch.
Old 03-18-14, 02:43 PM  
Sissy B

spotted zebra - This is my first time ever watching one of the singing competitions. I have never watched American Idol and was not even remotely interested in The Voice and had never even seen it until DD turned on a replay of the blind auditions one night a few weeks ago when nothing else was on.

I have watched DWTS since season 2. It has always been harder for me to watch in the spring because of DD's activities - she played softball for years and we were always at the ball field. I would catch up with my favorite dancers on YouTube.

I don't have a DVR, so I have to pick one or the other. Last night it was The Voice, next time it might be DWTS.
Old 03-18-14, 02:46 PM  
sherry7899

Sissy-do you have a cable system with on demand? You can catch up with the Voice that way if you do.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dancing with the stars, dwts