Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-14, 09:44 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Mandala Yoga Bali Retreat

I posted about the Mandala shipping discount on the "Wider Yoga Mat" thread, but I wanted to start a new thread to see if anyone here has any interest in the Bali retreat in August?

http://mandalayogamat.com/Mandala_Yoga_Retreat.html

I received information about this last year when I received my mat from them, and have seriously been considering attending it. I talked to a friend of mine who may be interested in going as well, but I think it would be awesome to do something like this with some fellow VFers!!

So, does anyone else have this on their radar?

ETA: For those of you that "know" me on here, you can probably understand how a week long, unplugged retreat in Bali sounds appealing to me
Old 02-13-14, 10:46 PM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
I wanted to start a new thread to see if anyone here has any interest in the Bali retreat in August?

http://mandalayogamat.com/Mandala_Yoga_Retreat.html

have seriously been considering attending it. I talked to a friend of mine who may be interested in going as well, but I think it would be awesome to do something like this with some fellow VFers!!

So, does anyone else have this on their radar?

ETA: For those of you that "know" me on here, you can probably understand how a week long, unplugged retreat in Bali sounds appealing to me
I say go for it....I lived and worked in Bali....it's one of my favorite places, exotic, beautiful, balmy/hot weather, very friendly spiritual people, with lots of organic healthy food, great beaches for skin diving and surfing with a international European flair. It's very humid and hot there when I came back home from Bali everyone remarked on how beautiful my skin looked....Love me some Bali. Unfortunately I don't think it's included in my budget this year
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-14, 10:55 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Thanks for the information I started considering it so far ahead of time that I've been slowly making the room in my budget for it. Since I'm trying to go no-buy for videos, that should help! It's been years since I took a real vacation, probably close to 10 years actually, so I figure I might as well do it big if I'm going to do it!
Old 02-14-14, 02:10 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Wow, it does look great!! It is such a beautiful place I'm sure you'd have so much fun there!!

OT, I've been watching those "rounded exercise mat" in a couple of videos lately, and I think I want one!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-14, 03:06 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I'm not a yoga person, but I'd love to visit Bali!
Old 02-16-14, 12:07 PM  
diggerholliday

This sounds fantastic!
I don't know if I could do 4 hours of yoga daily but wouldn't mind giving it a go
diggerholliday is offline   Reply With Quote