Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-01-18, 09:56 AM  
Julia

Hip hop abs ?

I知 thinking of purchasing this collection. I found a free video online and found the workout to be really fun so I checked out the reviews and their was a lot of positive feedback. Has anyone tried this ? If so what where your results. I知 thinking of adding this into my workout regimine, something different.
Julia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-18, 12:53 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

I was late to the HHA party myself, finding the entire set at a neighbor's garage sale. later on, I acquired Level 2, dance party series, and HHA extreme.

HHA is like a more fun "Leslie", with better music, many different moves, and low impact. I read many of the old threads, and people felt the same.

one of the dance party series DVDs uses light weights - again, fun and creative moves with light weights with easy to follow footwork.

I tagged this thread so you can read all of the other great threads about HHA.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-18, 03:20 PM  
Julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
I was late to the HHA party myself, finding the entire set at a neighbor's garage sale. later on, I acquired Level 2, dance party series, and HHA extreme.

HHA is like a more fun "Leslie", with better music, many different moves, and low impact. I read many of the old threads, and people felt the same.

one of the dance party series DVDs uses light weights - again, fun and creative moves with light weights with easy to follow footwork.

I tagged this thread so you can read all of the other great threads about HHA.
Thanks bzar, I will check these out.

I知 looking for low impact cardio to add it (that痴 fun), I知 hoping this will be the one.
Old 11-01-18, 03:45 PM  
sherry7899

Thank you for posting. I had forgotten about these. I have lost cardio endurance since I strained my back the end of September. I think I will do one of the 30 minute ones tomorrow. I cannot make it through longer dance workouts yet.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-18, 04:56 PM  
Floren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia View Post
I知 thinking of purchasing this collection. I found a free video online and found the workout to be really fun so I checked out the reviews and their was a lot of positive feedback. Has anyone tried this ? If so what where your results. I知 thinking of adding this into my workout regimine, something different.
Hi Julia, Hip Hop Abs is Shaun T, right? If you are interested to try him, I have some Rockin Body workouts by him that you can have (for postage). Let me know if you would like to have them.
Floren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-18, 08:16 PM  
Julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floren View Post
Hi Julia, Hip Hop Abs is Shaun T, right? If you are interested to try him, I have some Rockin Body workouts by him that you can have (for postage). Let me know if you would like to have them.

Oh Floren, that is beyond sweet...Thank you so much. I pm壇 you
Old 11-01-18, 10:20 PM  
Floren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia View Post
Oh Floren, that is beyond sweet...Thank you so much. I pm壇 you
Sure, hope you enjoy them!
Floren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 02:26 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floren View Post
i bought RB before HHA - i think it was at a thrift store. it's different - he's on a "stage" but still fun.

his Cize is on my wishlist.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 11:05 AM  
flowerpotcat

I remember I loved doing the 30 min Cardio Party or something in the first set. It was so much fun but I haven't done it enough. Need to look for that now.
flowerpotcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 11:27 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpotcat View Post
I remember I loved doing the 30 min Cardio Party or something in the first set. It was so much fun but I haven't done it enough. Need to look for that now.
I just did that one this morning

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hha, hip hop abs