Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews

Old 12-30-10, 01:36 PM  
klutze01

Collage Video

In light of Lalofit II being on sale for $5.98 this week at Collage I decided to go ahead and order it before the 2011 Wise Buy Challenge begins. I decided to throw in another DVD for free shipping. However, the Aero Barre that I added only brought my total to $24.97, 3 cents away from free shipping! I emailed Customer Service last night, got a response back first thing this morning from Emily advising me to call in my order and ask for the Customer Appreciation discount that is $3, which would wipe out most of the shipping. She even told me to ask specifically for her if I wanted. I called and spoke to another really nice lady who took my order and just went ahead and gave me the free shipping.

Nice!
klutze01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-11, 06:10 PM  
DejaDeb

I wish I had read this last Friday before midnight!
Old 02-16-11, 09:33 AM  
violingal3

Wow, that is really nice! For the first time in years I've placed an order with Collage. I shopped around everywhere and for once they offered the best deal. Glad I could give them my business!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-11, 10:14 AM  
2ndgen

Late to this thread but just to chime in that Collage has provided me with great customer service for decades (we won't talk 'bout how many), going way back to when they were the only place to buy fitness videos.

They are the first and the best, although I do use other vendors now as well.

I have given away huge amounts of fitness videos over the years and started more collections, moved, donated, have bought a lot of 'em, most from Collage.

Huzzah!
2ndgen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collage, collage video, collagevideo.com