Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-09, 05:40 AM  
shoegoddess

When they arrive will someone please post about the 4 new workout?
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-09, 05:48 AM  
acescholar

This is disappointing! The only one I'm interested in is the interval workout. Stupid me, I thought her newest add-ons would be single dvds. Needless to say, I won't buy this one.

I'm starting to think it's a bad idea to buy Beachbody sets right when they come out. I'm glad I traded for it rather than bought it.
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-09, 06:00 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Looks like I, on the other hand, may be in luck! I've been eyeing CLX ever since it came out, but never could bring myself to buy it as not every DVD listed interested me. Now however, I like what I see and am considering buying it from Mary. I just got 2 Cardio Barres last week, so do I really need new DVDs? Hmmm...what to do, what to do....
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-09, 06:24 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by acescholar View Post
Stupid me, I thought her newest add-ons would be single dvds.
At Mary's site I believe they show four dvd's. I don't know how that breaks down, though.

Perhaps they will sell them separately at a later date (after they see how many they can sell this way).
ddj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-09, 07:36 AM  
katmom

I received the following reply from BeachBody about the if the 4 new discs will be available as separate purchase.

"Response (Lamont Grant) 09/22/2009 02:02 PM
Thanks for contacting us,
At this point, we haven't been informed if these 4 discs will available as a stand-alone order. You can order it and possibly share the extra discs with friends and family!"
katmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-09, 07:49 AM  
shortie

Quote:
Originally Posted by katmom View Post
I received the following reply from BeachBody about the if the 4 new discs will be available as separate purchase.

"Response (Lamont Grant) 09/22/2009 02:02 PM
Thanks for contacting us,
At this point, we haven't been informed if these 4 discs will available as a stand-alone order. You can order it and possibly share the extra discs with friends and family!"
What a hilarious answer! So self-serving -- "Sorry that we're not offering them in the way that you'd like, so why don't you just buy more than you wanted anyway?"
shortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-09, 07:58 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Am I the only one who is offended by the arrogance of BB's response quoted above???

Nah, I don't think I need to buy ANY of their products after all.
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-09, 08:40 AM  
DachsieDogMom

That response from BB is absolutely ridiculous!
I don't have the 7th DVD but am really turned off by how this is being sold. I don't think I will be purchasing any time soon.

I hoped the new set would contain actual weight/strength workouts, like the circuits, but I guess it doesn't. I just find this new set disappointing over all.
DachsieDogMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-09, 08:46 AM  
bearcatfan

I am becoming disenchanted with Beachbody's "systems" anyway. They are just ridiculously overpriced. I really liked the Insanity workouts, but the rotation was sloppy and not well-thought-out. The best thing they ever did, I think, was P90X - after that, it became obvious it was about money.

I don't have CLX and don't want it, but feel badly for the folks who in good faith bought that deluxe system and now can't get the "plus" workouts without rebuying what they already have.

A bunch of us have said we are through with Beachbody due to customer service issues, etc., but what is it going to take for this company to hear anything??? I guess they just figure another round of infomercials will get new customers who don't know their "history".
Old 09-23-09, 08:47 AM  
cindi1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegoddess View Post
When they arrive will someone please post about the 4 new workout?
I will.
cindi1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clx