Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 07-08-20, 05:31 PM  
seabliss

Today I did Blogilates: Peach Booty and Thigh Shaper. This was from last year's Summer Sculpt series, where each workout is almost 35 minutes. It was just right for today.

The microwave repair guy ended up coming today. He struggled with the microwave for a while but it's now fixed--yay! For a few minutes we thought it would have to be replaced. Very thankful.

Diana, that's crazy about your DH's foot injury. I'm so glad the doctors are now paying attention. It would be wonderful if he got disability now.

Cynthia, I did the regular Slim Series a few times before DD was born. The workouts were really long and I dreaded the 1:20 days. But you've inspired me and I may pull out Firm It Up in a bit to do. Also, it's good to get a new laptop now and then, because they stop supporting the virus protection etc. on older ones. I need to get Microsoft Office as my package is from 2011 and I use it every day for my work. I hate that so many programs are now on a yearly subscription instead of just owning them. It's like leasing a car.

Lynn, it's great to have a workout program that feels good to you. I hope the online yoga class is great.

Cheryl
Old 07-09-20, 06:42 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-20, 02:24 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Start it Up original 52 min version.
This is the season for things to break I guess. My oven door is stuck partway, about 2 inches open. It is 17 years old but I sure hope handyKen can fix it. No appointment yet but he replied to my text yesterday
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-20, 04:23 PM  
seabliss

I tried out an upper body strength workout by Heather Robertson today and really liked it. She doesn't talk during the workout (just intro and outro), but the workout is easy to follow. I like the aesthetics too. She has a ton of workouts and I'm interested in trying out some of her no-jump cardio also.

I also walked a lot, including a mile outdoors. I went to some "real" stores for the first time since COVID. It was strange--Marshall's had very low stock, and Target was out of a lot of things too. I also find it stressful--the one-way aisles, the weirdness that I never get over with everyone in masks, having to social distance and avoid people even if they aren't avoiding you ... I think I will stick to online shopping for things that I need for now, other than groceries and all.

Cynthia, sorry to hear about your oven! I hope your handy guy can fix it easily.
Old 07-09-20, 10:41 PM  
lynnf

Lauren Low Volume -- didn't like this series so much. 10 minutes barre 3, some walking.

Cheryl, glad the microwave is fixed. Hopefully the AC soon will be next. Shopping is not so fun these days, for sure. I did my weekly Walmart run -- added in a face shield over my mask and felt really weird, and it was harder to see, but I heard it was safer.

Cynthia, sorry about the oven, but the best handyman can do it, I'm sure. We had issues with our freezer door popping up when the fridge door closed. DH did all sorts of stuff, claimed he had fully checked everything out, and warned everyone not to close the fridge too much, but claimed it was good, though it still popped open a lot. I discovered a box lodged behind the shelf after 4 days of fighting the freezer door, everything getting all frosty, and that totally solved the problem. So much for having a handy DH.

Diana, hope your DH's wound is healing ok.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-20, 10:46 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

The cream the Dr. gave DH for the woulds is a silver cream. I am not familiar with it. Supposedly it has silver in it.

I am starting to feel beat down by this container situation. Hopefully we can get something figured out soon.

Cynthia I hope the handyman can get the oven figured out.

Check-In: 45 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 07-10-20, 09:29 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend! Stay safe and healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 07-10-20, 12:47 PM  
lynnf

barre 3 30 minutes.

Happy weekend to all!
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-20, 04:54 PM  
seabliss

Happy weekend! It's my rest day and thank goodness because it's so hot, even in my bedroom upstairs where the a/c is working very hard. But we should have our a/c fixed by Tuesday or perhaps Monday if we are really lucky.

Diana, praying for you with the container situation!

Cheryl
Old 07-10-20, 07:03 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Very annoyed
Picked up new computer
Can’t get it to work
Have appt tomorrow
Can’t stand pecking on iphone
Had a walk
Did abs
Will stretch at bedtime