Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-24-19, 03:41 PM  
horusosiris

Lauren Brooks -DVDs are 60% off

From Lauren:

I am running a HUGE CLEARANCE SALE on every single one of my 12 Kettlebell DVD's. DVD's ONLY. Take 60% off. We will not restock! This is a CLEARANCE SALE Code: 60off

Grab the DVD's while they last. I will not be ordering more. 60% off. Sale Code: 60off
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-19, 12:45 AM  
Taiga

Thanks!!! I loaded my cart in typical vidiot fashion but the shipping was outrageous so i ended up just purchasing the combo set of Luscious and Lean/ Sexy Strength. Very reasonable at about $22 delivered (1st class). I left KB Lightning, KB Revelation and Volume #3 on the table because it was over $20 for 1st class shipping You can send a priority flat rate box for much less and the PO provides the box and tracking. Media mail would be even cheaper. Oh well, it encouraged some restraint

I was only tempted because it sounds like her dvds (like many others) will be going away soon. Still, I don't reach for her stuff often (have SUAT/Baby Bells) because I like AOS and a few others better. Happy to add a few goodies at a reasonable price !!
Old 05-25-19, 02:20 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
Thanks!!! I loaded my cart in typical vidiot fashion but the shipping was outrageous so i ended up just purchasing the combo set of Luscious and Lean/ Sexy Strength. Very reasonable at about $22 delivered (1st class). I left KB Lightning, KB Revelation and Volume #3 on the table because it was over $20 for 1st class shipping You can send a priority flat rate box for much less and the PO provides the box and tracking. Media mail would be even cheaper. Oh well, it encouraged some restraint

I was only tempted because it sounds like her dvds (like many others) will be going away soon. Still, I don't reach for her stuff often (have SUAT/Baby Bells) because I like AOS and a few others better. Happy to add a few goodies at a reasonable price !!
Revelation and lightning are my top 2 dvds from her. Maybe email her and ask about flat rate shipping? They are worth their weight in gold to me.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-19, 06:23 PM  
bubbles76

Yes, let us know what she says!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-19, 08:03 PM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
Revelation and lightning are my top 2 dvds from her. Maybe email her and ask about flat rate shipping? They are worth their weight in gold to me.
The last person who inquired about shipping prices there drew back a bloody stump. Apparently, Lauren is cranky on that topic

For $40 more ($9.62 of that is 1st class shipping), they could still be mine. Evil woman

ETA: What makes them your favorites? Why must I have them lol
Old 05-25-19, 09:19 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Has anyone used her download service?

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-19, 09:02 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
The last person who inquired about shipping prices there drew back a bloody stump. Apparently, Lauren is cranky on that topic

For $40 more ($9.62 of that is 1st class shipping), they could still be mine. Evil woman

ETA: What makes them your favorites? Why must I have them lol
I think revelation is her best work. Some newer moves and the scenery. She does pistol squats and I love attempting them. Lightning upper I use all the time. The short segments are easy to add to some barre or pvolve to give my upper body some extra love. It flows right into the lower and I often add in a few of those moves also.

They’re both gems for me

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-19, 09:23 AM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I think revelation is her best work. Some newer moves and the scenery. She does pistol squats and I love attempting them. Lightning upper I use all the time. The short segments are easy to add to some barre or pvolve to give my upper body some extra love. It flows right into the lower and I often add in a few of those moves also.

They’re both gems for me
Thanks, Sue! I ordered Revelation last night because the clips just looked perfect for me. That was the one that was toughest to leave behind. I do love the pistol squats And all in all, still a great deal as I'll have 3 new KB programs for about $43 total. I remember paying that for a single AoS dvd in the peak, though I definitely got my money's worth with those.

I still wouldn't mind getting KB lightning and vol 3 some day as I love integrating the clubs and TRX (need more dvds for my dusty clubs!) but I do like her newer work better. In terms of skill and presentation, she clearly improved over the years.

Ugh, I need new running shoes and better find a good sale to offset my recent DVD indulgences. Memorial day is second only to black Friday when it comes to my fitness purchases. Thank goodness New Year's sales have been flat since I stopped purchasing Beach Body sets
Old 05-27-19, 10:28 AM  
horusosiris

Lauren's downloads are now 40% off today:

"Because it's Memorial Day I'd like to extend a Downloading and Streaming SALE to all of my loyal subscribers. TODAY ONLY you can get 40% off ALL programs, ebooks and downloads in the Streaming store here"
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-19, 09:15 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

OMG... why did I see this???

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lauren brooks