Old 10-04-19, 07:23 PM  
pgun3

Ravi & Ana Yoga workouts

What are your favorites?

I have a few but don't do them.
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-19, 07:19 AM  
Suzan66

I've only done the new Beautiful Breakthroughs once but I really liked it. It reminds me of my #1 favorite which is Yoga Beauty Body. Happy Hormones is a close 2nd. The only ones I have and can say I don't care for are Warrior (too hard for my level) and Yoga Cleanse (too much curled tongue breathing for my taste).
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-19, 07:24 AM  
laurajhawk

I have ALL of them, and TBH I lose track of what's what, but some of my most-used are Quick Fixes, Beginners & Beyond (the Rise & Spine practice on the *old* B&B), and Dance the Chakras (yoga & chanting). All of those provide a shorter workout. I agree with Suzan that Yoga Beauty Body and the new Beautiful Breakthroughs are favorites for a longer workout, and also for me, Ultimate Stretch. I also like Yoga Radiance and the newer Beginners & Beyond; I do matrix practices from them, they're long DVDs but you can mix & match segments for different length workouts.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-19, 08:41 AM  
Lannette

I also have all of them (waiting for the newest) and in many cases both Matrix and non-Matrix versions. It’s really hard to choose favorites because with the Matrix mixes and presets I use them all. If forced to choose I guess I’d reluctantly choose:

1. Dance the Chakras
2. Short Sets
3. Yoga Beauty Body
4. Bliss Hips - a 20 minute pre-Mix puts my neck right where it needs to be
5. AM/PM
6. Happy Hormones

It goes on but depending on my needs or the needs of my family any workout can pop up to #1. We literally use them all.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-19, 04:12 PM  
bevatron

I like KY for Energy & Super Radiance, the first two segments make a great 20 min workout. I do reg cat/cow instead of what Ana does.

I also like Transformer (sitting instead of standing for Part 1); Cardio, Stretch & Strengthen; Solar Power (reg cobra instead of snaking cobra); and Dr. Yoga & Quick Fixes. I wish this was on one dvd because I start with Quick Fixes & then add parts of Dr. Yoga.
bevatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-19, 07:04 PM  
pgun3

thanks ladies....I need to get downstairs to see what ones I have.
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-19, 07:59 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevatron View Post
I like KY for Energy & Super Radiance, the first two segments make a great 20 min workout. I do reg cat/cow instead of what Ana does.

I also like Transformer (sitting instead of standing for Part 1); Cardio, Stretch & Strengthen; Solar Power (reg cobra instead of snaking cobra); and Dr. Yoga & Quick Fixes. I wish this was on one dvd because I start with Quick Fixes & then add parts of Dr. Yoga.
Love your ideas for modifications!

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-19, 09:32 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I love the new one, Beautiful Breakthroughs. Like Beauty Body, it flows in such a way you're better off doing the whole DVD.

Aside from House Calls and Quick Fixes, my favorites are Fat Free, Solar Power, Transformer, AM/PM, the second Beginners & Beyond, Dance the Chakras and the Rise & Spine section on the first Beginners & Beyond.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
raviana