Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-03-20, 07:53 PM  
YetAnotherDeb

I recently acquired this season and hadn’t opened it yet, but had to try it after this thread. The iguana was great. He wasn’t a little fella either. Thanks for the heads-up!
_____
YADeb
YetAnotherDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 11:50 AM  
DCW

Quick question??

Is Essentrics having a dvd summer sale?
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 01:28 PM  
videofit

How funny!

Reminded me of a couple of Margaret Richard's outdoor workouts. Squawking birds, "Quiet on the set, birds!" Or a mysterious white caterpillar that she had to keep moving so it wouldn't get squashed. Or a cat chasing a squirrel up a tree, "What's he going to do when he catches it?"
Old 07-07-20, 01:10 PM  
KerryF

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCW View Post
I just did an episode on PBS that had a family of some bunny looking rodents with Miranda. She thought they were rabbits "but they didn't hop". I looked they didn't have bunny ears either!! LOL!!

Miranda kept doing her thing as they walked behind her.
I think that might be the "family of furry somethings" I mentioned in the OP. My recollection of that episode is from years ago, though. Season 6 or 7, perhaps? I can't check--I don't own any of them, in part because I can't decide which season I should get. Analysis paralysis?

Also (and not related to the quote above), I thought I saw a tag of "background exercisers" added to this thread at one point when I wasn't logged in--if I didn't imagine that, a big thank you to whomever added that tag, even if it's no longer here. I needed the laugh.

The Classical Stretch Iguana is now officially my favorite background exerciser.
KerryF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-20, 06:32 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryF View Post
Also (and not related to the quote above), I thought I saw a tag of "background exercisers" added to this thread at one point when I wasn't logged in--if I didn't imagine that, a big thank you to whomever added that tag, even if it's no longer here. I needed the laugh.

The Classical Stretch Iguana is now officially my favorite background exerciser.
Owning my (short-lived) "background exercisers" tag.

Sometimes I add a tag to see what it brings up, and if it doesn't bring up relevant results, then I eventually remove it. I knew we had threads about Jessica Smith's dog Peanut, etc. but I could not for the life of me figure out what the appropriate tag would be to bring those results up. Finally, someone else came along and tagged the thread with "animals in background" (thank you to whoever that was).

Side note: Has anyone else with tivo seen that commercial that tries to play before your show (usually I skip over these ads)...but there's one for "the pet collective" (I guess it's on a roku channel and also on youtube), and the commercial for it has these cute dogs (real dogs) on yoga mats and stuff wearing wrist bands, etc. and doing leg lifts together and stuff. It's adorable.

Here's a link to the little clip/ad (I'm not on Facebook but was able to view it): https://www.facebook.com/PlutoTV/vid...4321591137551/
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animals in background, classical stretch, miranda, miranda esmonde-white