Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Polls
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What action, if any did you take regarding the Met-Rx 180 kit?
Ordered when it first became available in 2012 11 9.17%
Ordered when it was discounted in 2013 71 59.17%
Didn't order and not interested in ordering 34 28.33%
Traded it or might trade it/sell it/gift it away 3 2.50%
Might order 4 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-13, 05:24 PM  
tifftaffy

I never heard about this set, and did a quick gander at the reviews and video clips... Had to buy it at the great price. I did miss the 15.00 but only paid 20.00- free shipping.
tifftaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-13, 05:42 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I didn't know about this set before, I've read the thread about the amazing offer, then I went to youtube to check what was it about, I liked what I saw, so I thought I'd like to use it, and I went to their site to order mine, just to realize they ship to all over Canada, except Quebec booooo... Still waiting to see if they will consider to ship it to me

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-13, 07:00 PM  
Irisg1

I ordered when the price was about $21. With free shipping. I hesitated a bit and then knew I had to have it. Glad I did. I just finished week 3 and am really enjoying the workouts.
Old 10-18-13, 07:31 PM  
RHend

I wasn't interested in the set in 2012 mostly because of the price.

When it dropped to $15 with discount codes, I read all the threads about the set, then searched and searched for clips, but didn't find much. But...for $15, I figured it was worth a try!

I ordered on 10/10 and the charge finally cleared on my CC. Just waiting on the delivery!
Old 10-18-13, 07:36 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I ordered when it first came out in 2012. Bought it at the store for $99, and I think that was $20 off.

I returned it.

I ordered again when it was $21.

Haven't tried it again yet.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-13, 08:07 AM  
Lulu Belle

I had never read about this set until I saw the $15 deal. I am very interested and think it looks great BUT I really don't want to purchase anything for myself for a while. The holidays are just around the corner and I have two sweet children to think about instead!
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-13, 01:23 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Never heard of it until the recent discount of $21. Ordered immediately after a little research. Still haven't opened the box yet though.........

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-13, 02:38 PM  
Kyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
Up until last Saturday, I never even heard of it. Then....I logged on here. So I HAD to have it.
Up until NOW I hadn't heard of it! But I've missed seeing polls here so I had to vote. LOL. Not in any danger of ordering this.

Certified Bulletproof Athlete
Kyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-13, 03:21 PM  
BunnyHop

It's occurred to me that I routinely reject even the thought of an expensive workout set, just on principle.

It's totally possible I heard about this one, but never looked further than the price first time around.

For me, sets with equipment just aren't interesting unless they're priced low enough to make it a real bargain.
BunnyHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-13, 06:24 PM  
MsThistlebottom

Ordered it last year and paid around $94, including discounts. I was still healing from a hamstring injury and couldn't use it right away, but I finally opened the box earlier this week and am really enjoying it! Am doing my own cardio--mostly Leslie--although I'll try the MET-Rx cardio at some point.

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
met-rx, met-rx 180