Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-03-20, 07:54 PM  
Pam

Total Fitness Sale List Up

Let us know what you buy!
Old 07-04-20, 06:28 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

A few weeks ago I was thinking about some Cathe DVDs, still on the fence though. I was thinking of S & S PHA, Total Body Giant Sets and Ramped Up Upper Body.

Paul Katami's ASAP Perfect 10 was another one I was thinking about, looks like a nice basic workout for easier days. He has such a nice, calm voice.

We will see if I pounce on any, it's been over 2 years since I ordered from Mary so I would like to give her an order but not sure I really need anything.

ETA - I ordered Paul Katami's ASAP Perfect 10, Tara Lee Lunar Yoga, and Michelle Dozois Slim Strong Sculpt which is a reacquire. I hemmed and hawwed over this for a while this morning. But I figured it was $5 and I can't get enough lighter day workouts which is what this and the Paul DVD will be for. The Tara Lee yoga DVD I wanted a few years ago but never got it, thought I would try it out now.

I did not order any of the Cathe DVDs, the urge has passed. I have both her entire ICE and LITE series, plus a handful of other DVDs, just don't think I need them right now. So far I have no regrets not putting those in my cart.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 08:47 AM  
Demeris

I believe in voting early and often. This is what I just ordered:
  • Kathy Smith's Rejuvenation: Total Fit and Firm
  • Karen Skoog's Wellness Workouts
  • Feeling Pretty Remarkable The Knee Program Phases 1&2
  • Pilates for Men Band workout

I got them all for close to 20$, which I find rejuvenating, wellness fostering, and pretty darned remarkable.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 09:17 AM  
alisoncooks

I won't be buying because I'm still waiting for my order from last week (Tracie Long weekly special). I ordered:
  • Lift Higher
  • Focus 30 Butt
  • Core Movements 1&2
  • Core Movements 5&6
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 09:36 AM  
bubbles76

I am thinking of ordering Koya Webb's yoga workout and RaqFit. I will post a special thread to Alta if I wind up not liking RaqFit lol! She has warned me that she didn't like it, but it just looks so good in the clips.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 09:46 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
I believe in voting early and often.
Haha...thanks for the giggle..

.I think you made some solid choices, too. Especially interested in your Feeling Pretty Remarkable review so please post your thoughts!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 10:54 AM  
Gams

I ordered:

Spark People 2 DVD Set
Angie Gorr Custom 3 Fit Workout
Buff Moms Beyond Baby
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 11:20 AM  
red1013

The Original Buns of Steel DVD - Greg Smithey
Beginning Yoga with Chrissy Carter
Cathe Friedrich Rhythmic Step Interval Max And Maximum Cardio DVD

I've had the Buns of Steel and Rhythmic Step in my cart for awhile, added the yoga because it was only 99 cents!
Old 07-04-20, 12:41 PM  
laurajhawk

I'm trying to support small businesses. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Cause I don't need anything ... but I moved some items from my wishlist to my cart and bought 'em anyway.

Code Item Qty Price Grand Total
555 30 Minutes to Fitness One on One Cardio Sculpt Overload - Kelly Coffey Meyer
1 $14.99 $14.99
576 Gilad Bodies In Motion 30th Anniversary Shows Volume 5
1 $10.99 $10.99
1187 Focused 5 Mins Series- Linda Stejskal (Wooldridge) - Barlates Body Blitz
1 $10.99 $10.99
DSC-1 10% off!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 04:54 PM  
kristiep

I’m thinking about Michelle Dozois’s One-on-One Set and her On the Go Workouts. I’ve been working through Peak Fit System and like it, except that I wish it were more balanced with strength and cardio.

Thoughts? Feel free to enable or disable.
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote