Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews

Old 04-02-09, 01:36 PM  
Annie S.
VF Supporter

Hazelwood has a USPS bulk mail center. If yours came by USPS media mail, it would have gone there for sorting. In my case, I know the problem wasn't the place I bought it from, because the postmark showed when they mailed it. Also, the USPS tracking shows when it got to Hazelwood and how long it sat there. I think Amazon most likely mailed it on time and it got held up by "The System."
Annie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-09, 02:50 PM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie S.
Hazelwood has a USPS bulk mail center. If yours came by USPS media mail, it would have gone there for sorting. In my case, I know the problem wasn't the place I bought it from, because the postmark showed when they mailed it. Also, the USPS tracking shows when it got to Hazelwood and how long it sat there. I think Amazon most likely mailed it on time and it got held up by "The System."
Right, I understand that Amazon may not have held up my order--but should they continue to put up with a carrier who can't keep up with the workload? My complaint is most likely with USPS, but Amazon needs to be aware of the crummy job that they are doing.
Old 04-02-09, 03:03 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Back in the day, all Amazon orders arrived fairly quickly. In recent years, I had such long waits with the Free Shipping. We're not talking weeks, we're talking months for items that were listed as being in stock. I decided to become a Prime member. It has been worth it.

Should I have to pay extra for decent shipping? No. But, I do if I want my stuff in a few days.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-09, 05:04 PM  
Glow Girl

I've never had a delay when I chose free shipping. On April 1st I ordered two CDs, one was a pre-order that wasn't released until April 7th. I received them both on April 9th. I placed an order yesterday and the expected shipping date, with free shipping, is April 15th.
Glow Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-09, 05:56 PM  
jenjenjen

I have amazon prime. I'm never going back. Too addicting!!!!
jenjenjen is offline   Reply With Quote