Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Questions about using this Forum software

Old 05-05-16, 08:17 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

No longer able to add workouts for reviews?

I was on the Reviews page and wanted to add a review, but the DVD is not yet in the list. I clicked on the Add Workouts but it will not let me sign in with my password.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-16, 07:00 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Nobody can help me?
Old 05-08-16, 03:21 PM  
hch
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
I was on the Reviews page and wanted to add a review, but the DVD is not yet in the list. I clicked on the Add Workouts but it will not let me sign in with my password.
When I click on "Add Reviews" from the overall Reviews page, I am redirected to the login page with this added message:

Quote:
You must be logged in to submit reviews or workouts. Please note, even if you are a Videofitness Forum member, you still must register for this system before you can submit reviews. Log in, or click on 'New User?' link below to register.
http://www.videofitness.com/reviewsdb/register.php (This is where that "New User?" link goes.)

In other words, and if I'm not mistaken, these are two separate systems with two separate registrations.

There's a way to make a potentially helpful connection, though, if you enter your "VF Id" while registering for the Reviews system. (As the registration page mentions, your VF Id is not the same as your username. Details on how to find your VF Id are on the help page.) This optional step will make a link from your reviewer page to your forum profile. For example, WWWendy's reviewer page has "See WWWendy's profile" near the top.
"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."

The Velveteen Rabbit

Last edited by hch; 05-08-16 at 06:34 PM. Reason: made crucial revision (about entering "VF Id" while registering, not just logging in)
hch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-16, 03:43 PM  
Lannette

I clicked on add workouts and was prompted to create a log in. Once I did that it looks as though it would let me submit a review.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-16, 04:28 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Thank you both, I was using my VF log-in. I'll play around with it tomorrow!