Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-22-19, 12:40 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontmindthemess View Post

Strong Upper Body with core (this may be my all time fave upper body)

Jane
Is this with Al from Cardio Kicks? I have my favorites but it's in my CatheLive account... and I can't access it since I have let my subscription lapse.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 12:46 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Not Dontmindthemess (love the user name! ), but you can look at the clip on YouTube. I did and didn't see Al on it. Or any guy for that matter.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 12:59 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Not Dontmindthemess (love the user name! ), but you can look at the clip on YouTube. I did and didn't see Al on it. Or any guy for that matter.
I'm not sure you'll see Al in the preview. He was at the end of the front row (out of camera view), and Cathe walked to him 2x (in the intro and once during the workout). That's the only time you'll see Al in the workout.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 04:52 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
You can do just live workouts for 10 dollars per month.
Yes, that's a good point and probably the best deal. I have subscribed for several 6-month periods and loved it.

Two problems though: I spend a lot of time away from our house and wifi- Data plans in Canada are very expensive (but coming down). It would be cost prohibitive to stream even lower-res video daily.

2) I just finished a 6-month subscription , but had an injury just a few months in. I didn't get much use of the subscription for the last 2.5 months. So streaming was wasted money (although still not really too expensive - cathe live is really a great deal).

Thanks for the suggestion (I know I will subscribe again, ).

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-19, 06:46 AM  
Rhonda

I am trying to burn the free workout to CD/DVD but cannot figure out how to do so. Anyone have instructions? I can't download to phone or ipad as don't have ios13 and not enough room.

When burning, do you have to watch the video? I thought when burning it did it without having to watch it.

Thanks!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-19, 09:01 AM  
tiletha444

This is SOOO tempting!!! My internet speed/connection is fine for streaming, so I don't really NEED any downloads...I just WANT them! LOL! I am going to subscribe to Cathe Live for a few months so I can decide which one(s) I just can't live without.

I am sure they will offer a discount code in the future. If I recall, Cathe usually offers a 20-30% discount on downloads at least once a year. Hopefully, it will include the LIVE downloads, too.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-19, 09:07 AM  
prettyinpink

I am deciding on a few for sure. I love Cathe metabolic weights and some of her lower body with plyo workouts, so I’m looking through for some of those. I always think I will subscribe to live streaming sometime, but I have so many of her DVDs and I really can’t justify another streaming subscription right now.

I appreciate the long clips to help me decide. I have to admit that if I see hammer punch lunges, I usually move on, I am so over that move.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-19, 09:48 AM  
AnMrsDe

Does anyone know if you can choose the quality of the downloads? (High or Low?) Sometimes my connection is iffy when I choose the "High quality" option. Thanks!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-19, 01:32 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Just wanted to update that just before 7am today (the next business day since Friday around 6:30pm when I purchased), customer support sent me the correct link for 078 Power Step.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-19, 01:35 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Does anyone know if you can choose the quality of the downloads? (High or Low?) Sometimes my connection is iffy when I choose the "High quality" option. Thanks!
There was no lower quality download option for any of the ones I purchased. You just get one link to download. However, you do get 9 attempts to download or 120 hours, whichever comes first.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe live, cathe live downloads, cathe live favorites, cathe live spreadsheet