Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-07, 12:04 PM  
plcm111195

I think there's a lot of misunderstanding here.

The all new FIRM CardioWeights System is $59.95
The Deluxe upgrade is an additional $29.95
Less the 10% members discount

There are 4 workouts in the basic system and 2 in the Deluxe upgrade. So it should be about $81 for the 6 workouts plus the weights.

The basic system gets billed in 2 installments of $29.95 each (less discount)
the Deluxe upgrade is paid with the first installment.

I think it's still a good deal as even without counting the weights its about $13 per video.
Old 06-06-07, 12:26 PM  
Carol K

If your confirmation showed shipping charges, you should e-mail erin.warren@gaiam.com and she'll straighten it out for you, according to Kirsten.
Old 06-06-07, 12:39 PM  
annetteb

UGGGGGH!!! I want this why did you post this. This is the worse day of my life ..... I need a job ASAP!!! Annette
annetteb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-07, 02:01 PM  
christinan

Ok, I TOTALLY CAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just 'have' to have those pretty weights -- pink!!!!

AND - the best part ---- I am in Canada and I still got FREE shipping!!!!! Usually it's like $30 just for shipping something heavier! Here's keeping my fingers crossed that all is ok with my order. Oh well, the worst that could happen is it comes via UPS and I get charged big for shipping 'plus' the customs fees

...Come to Me all ye who are weary & heavy-ladened and I will give you Rest...
Matthew 11:28 / KJV ~ "The Holy Bible"

°~°*~*°~° Tina °~°*~*°~°
christinan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-07, 02:02 PM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

Further details: shipping by June 18 via US Postal Service

Some more details have filtered down from Kirsten S on the FIRMDirect forums:

The pre-order sale price ends June 14th. The presale kits are going to be shipped "no later than June 18th". The infomercial kits will be made available through the infomercial or otherwise commercially beginning June 18th.

If you have any ordering problems, contact Erin.Warren@gaiam.com.

Kits will ship via USPS so they CAN be delivered to a PO box.
FIRMDirect members get 10% off their entire order IF they order from the web offer page. If members order the deluxe kit they get free shipping.

The standard kit includes four workout DVDs ('Hi-Def Sculpt' with Annie, 'Cardio Overdrive' with Allison, 'Hardcore Fusion' with Allie, and the bonus workout 'Cardio Party' with Allie, Emily, Alison, Annie & Rebekah). It also includes 16lbs of adjustable cardioWeights in a carrying case, you can build a pair of 1, 3, 5 or 8lb dumbbells.

The deluxe kit includes two additional DVDs (Core Solutions with Allison & Tight Buns & Killer Legs with Kelsie) and four 1.5 lb weights that can be added to the original weights to make a pair of 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, or 8 lb dumbbells. The weights are designed so you can hold two dumbbells in one hand to make a heavier weight.

I do believe that folks who ordered the kit and checked out with only one 'payment' of $26.96 or $29.95 in their cart for the basic infomercial component WILL eventually get charged an additional $26.96 or $29.95 payment.

If you used a temporary or virtual credit card to order you can go back to your credit card vendor login and usually they have an option that allows you to increase the spending limit on a designated virtual account number.

FIRMDirect staff had to fix a glitch on the website last night that was charging members shipping fees despite the 'free shipping' claim. If you were charged shipping on your order, email Erin.Warren@Gaiam.com to get this straightened out.

That's all for now!
Old 06-06-07, 02:19 PM  
pharma_gal

Im still confused..If u r not a member, wht does the total come up to incl shipping?? Is thr any way I can get the member price even though im not?? thanks..

R.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-07, 02:43 PM  
acey

Well, I ordered. It says Firm Total Body Transfirmation System for $26.95 and then Firm Total Body Transfirmation Deluxe Offer for another $26.95. I too don't know how I became a member since I don't pay dues, but I'm not complaining (unless they start charging me dues?!)

If they are going to eventually charge another $29 or so, I sure wish that would have been reflected in my order receipt.

ETA: Well, well, I just got my email receipt and it DOES reflect the total charge of $80+. That's fine, but it NEVER indicated that total during the web ordering process. If I hadn't already read this thread I would have been unpleasantly surprised, thinking it was only $53+! Thank goodness for Vf, you prevented me from hyperventilating!
Old 06-06-07, 02:51 PM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnP
The pre-order sale price ends June 14th. The presale kits are going to be shipped "no later than June 18th". The infomercial kits will be made available through the infomercial or otherwise commercially beginning June 18th.
So--does this mean we have a new infomercial to look forward to very soon?

S. (who's not going to order--for now, at least!, but is dying to see a new informercial!)
Old 06-06-07, 03:06 PM  
kimjo
VF Supporter

For those of you have ordered without being FIRM club members, how did you do it? If you can order without having to put in your password I want to know how. Even though I recently cancelled my FIRM club membership I still get the emails so I thought I might be able to order the new system . When I just now tried to order, I was directed to a page where I had to log in. I put my email address but I couldn't remember my password. I clicked on forgotten password it said that it sent it to me but I still haven't received anything. Anyone have any suggestions how I try to get around the log in?

ETA: Never mind guys. I finally realized my email was sending the FIRM forgotten password emails to the SPAM folder!
Old 06-06-07, 03:15 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by acey
Well, I ordered. It says Firm Total Body Transfirmation System for $26.95 and then Firm Total Body Transfirmation Deluxe Offer for another $26.95. I too don't know how I became a member since I don't pay dues, but I'm not complaining (unless they start charging me dues?!)

If they are going to eventually charge another $29 or so, I sure wish that would have been reflected in my order receipt.

ETA: Well, well, I just got my email receipt and it DOES reflect the total charge of $80+. That's fine, but it NEVER indicated that total during the web ordering process. If I hadn't already read this thread I would have been unpleasantly surprised, thinking it was only $53+! Thank goodness for Vf, you prevented me from hyperventilating!
It actually says it before you click "order now" but then it really isn't mentioned again.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote