Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-01-16, 01:53 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

I have three birthdays for family members this month plus hubby's in December so I am budgeting myself. I won't lie; if these drop down to $20 plus free shipping I'm getting them!

Let me also say that never in my life have I seen so much enabling!! I really should and I know that I should stay out of threads asking about new dvds systems, smh. I know that I should but wow I find myself just clicking on that link......
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-16, 09:33 AM  
twinkletoes

Well, I ordered it. Also ordered the Women's Health 20 Minute Workouts w/Nikki Metzger since that was one of the offers that popped up during the order. Hope I don't regret it.
Old 11-02-16, 12:07 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirlinFl888 View Post
I have three birthdays for family members this month plus hubby's in December so I am budgeting myself. I won't lie; if these drop down to $20 plus free shipping I'm getting them!

Let me also say that never in my life have I seen so much enabling!! I really should and I know that I should stay out of threads asking about new dvds systems, smh. I know that I should but wow I find myself just clicking on that link......
LMBO!!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-16, 02:34 PM  
Lilypad

So twinkletoes-did you get your order yet? If you did please tell......
I ordered on Nov. 01 and I'm still waiting.
Lilypad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-16, 03:20 PM  
twinkletoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilypad View Post
So twinkletoes-did you get your order yet? If you did please tell......
I ordered on Nov. 01 and I'm still waiting.
Nope, nothing yet.
Old 11-11-16, 10:21 AM  
Lilypad

I got mine yesterday. I loved the box it came in. It was like a flouresent yellow. The packaging was great! It reminded of the firm express packing. I previewed all the WO's and they look great from start to finish. I love the instructor. She reminds me of Cathe a little bit. Except she has a accent which I think is cool. She's very encouraging and sweet. There is a modifier and there's another one who goes really advanced. The instructor is somewhere in between. For those who like extended warm-ups and cool downs they will be upset. You work 40 sec on 20 rest. All of the workouts use weights except 1 which is just cardio/plyo moves. There's quite a few burpee's and plank stuff but also a few moves I've never seen before. The menu is ok women's calorie allowance is 1500. It does come with this beautiful bright poster which is the rotation calendar. You do one WO a day and it's optional to do a 10 min WO. There is 7 dvd's in all. One's totalbody, upper body, lower body, core, totalbody, and the just cardio. It was the only thing that I didn't like. So many dvd's. Each work out has it's own dvd. The 7th dvd has 2 10 min wo's. These WO are all metabolic. Love it. Plan on starting this Monday and will do the WO plan as is. I will just add some yoga a few times a week.
Old 11-11-16, 01:48 PM  
twinkletoes

Sounds great! Can't wait to get mine!
Old 11-14-16, 03:09 PM  
rheash92

Is there a coupon code for this? I want to order this. Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-16, 06:36 AM  
Richie

Lilypad,
Does the 18 minutes include warm-up and cooldown or isn't there one at all? Also, (apart from the 2 10 minute ones) are these workouts actually 18 minutes start to finish, or is it like Jillian's version of "20 minutes" which is more like 28?
Is there any provision for men in the menu side of things etc or is it just targeted at women?
Thanks!
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-16, 07:41 AM  
Lilypad

Good Morning Richie,
Yes, these WOs are exactly 18 minutes each. The warm up and cool down are about 1:30 each. There are no provisions but what I do like is that she goes at a moderate pace so you can definitely go heavy. One of the girls use 20lb dumbells which I thought was great. No Jillian here!! Hope that helps

No discount sorry that I know of.

Tags
all in 18