Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-09-16, 10:39 AM  
Orlita

yogiapproved.com Kickstarter for streaming plan

So....I decided to go for the $39 1-year unlimited on this kickstarter, with the hope that I'll use it (I have and love Udaya but almost never get around to doing workouts at home).

Has anyone else taken the plunge? The production quality looks good on their youtube videos. No music, which doesn't bother me (I'd rather have no music than cheesy low-cost music).

The Kickstarter says that in addition to yoga (vinyasa, some Buti, etc.), they will also have meditation, lifestyle and cooking videos. I'd rather have just yoga/meditation, but we'll see.

I was kind of tempted by 3 years for $69, but I should probably just try the 1 year and see if I ever use it.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-16, 12:34 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlita View Post
So....I decided to go for the $39 1-year unlimited on this kickstarter, with the hope that I'll use it (I have and love Udaya but almost never get around to doing workouts at home).

Has anyone else taken the plunge? The production quality looks good on their youtube videos. No music, which doesn't bother me (I'd rather have no music than cheesy low-cost music).

The Kickstarter says that in addition to yoga (vinyasa, some Buti, etc.), they will also have meditation, lifestyle and cooking videos. I'd rather have just yoga/meditation, but we'll see.

I was kind of tempted by 3 years for $69, but I should probably just try the 1 year and see if I ever use it.
Thank you for posting this. I had never heard of Yogi Approved but after checking out their website and some of the videos for a few days, I decided to pledge a package. I like the instructors and the settings. I also like that beside yoga, they will offer fitness and barre classes. This reminds me of Cody App from which I have purchased a few bundles.

Old 10-12-16, 10:15 PM  
Orlita

I have some Cody app stuff, too. Gotta remember to use it!
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cooking, meditation, streaming, yoga, yogiapproved.com