Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-07-11, 07:04 AM  
tammy

Trading or buying used sites for workout dvd's

Where else is a good site for trading and buying used.

I'm looking for some things hope to find then used or for a trade?

tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-11, 07:45 AM  
Lulu Belle

swapadvd.com is a place where you can go to trade in unwanted DVDs. You can trade all of your DVDs (not just fitness), and get any DVD in return.
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-11, 08:10 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Amazon has a trade-in program where you send in DVDs and get a small amount per DVD (usually - it depends on the DVD) in the form of an Amazon gift certificate. It's a good option if you want something EASY because they pay for shipping and give you a shipping label to print.

A lot of people on this forum have sold, bought and traded workouts on the YaYa's site. This thread is a sticky at the top of the General Dicussion area about it. Less people seem to use it these days, but you might want to check it out.

I use swapadvd.com as well. It's a good site if you want to load your workouts on and can use the credits from sending out videos. Some people have generated credits, but then couldn't use them, so it depends on your preferences.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-11, 08:43 AM  
bubbles76

Don't forget Laura S that swapadvd credits are also good at the sisters sites paperbackswap and I think there is another called cdswap. I have used swapadvd and really liked it a lot! I have had maybe five really scratched up to hell DVDs, but their system is set up so well that you will get your credits back if they do not play. Of course, everything is based on the honor system.

They also have a forum where you can trade unswappable dvds. For instance, Cathes dvds do not have a UPC code, so that makes them ineligible to list on swapadvd. On their forum, you can openly swap there for credits.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-11, 08:59 AM  
Pascal

I highly recommend swapadvd.com. I was able to swap five DVDs that I've had on my VF trade list for TWO years!!
Old 07-07-11, 09:12 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Don't forget Laura S that swapadvd credits are also good at the sisters sites paperbackswap and I think there is another called cdswap.
Good point! I am constantly transferring credits from swapadvd.com to paperbackswap.com. It's a great deal, too, since 2 credits from swapadvd.com turn into 3 credits on the book site.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
selling, swapadvd.com, trading