Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-28-15, 09:36 PM  
tlchello

Quote:
I am planning on also doing Season 9 of Classical Stretch as my "add on". If I can fit it in after each walk, I will, if not, I'll squeeze it in during the evening. I find I get good results from doing CS almost daily and mixing it w/ walking cardio.
I would also love to join if there is going to be a check-in thread for this program in September, and like above, I will do it with Classical Stretch.

I will order the digital download this weekend and be set to go for Tuesday. Very excited to do it with everyone
tlchello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 02:41 AM  
LAC

Finally got a shipping notice; arriving Sept 3. I'd be up for a 30 day rotation check-in, I'll just have to sub in something else for first 2 days, or start 2 days behind.
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 06:08 AM  
donnamp

Hi,

Dana (and anyone else) - you are welcome to join the Jessica Smith check in - there are only 4 of us who post there regularly

OR- if anyone wants we can do just a separate check in for this challenge!

I'm going to start on 9/1 - and if I don't have my DVDs by then I will just sub from what I already have.

So nice to see that so many of us are adding in CS/Essentrics, too!

And, the rotation does look nicely balanced w/ cardio, toning and flexibility. Jessica, IMHO, is really a genius when planning rotations - she seems to have a knack for balancing out intensity and recovery. I have always enjoyed her weekly schedules and I love how she listens to her fans (she had stopped the schedules for awhile, but then when people asked for them, she brought them back!)

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 07:23 AM  
CHAPLYN61

I joined Jessica's challenge that starts on 9-1-15 for this set. And I agree, this looks like a well balanced rotation.
Old 08-29-15, 09:02 AM  
PennyK

I would also like to join the check-in with Jessica and CS/Essentrics. I think it will help me stay on track. I may have to sub some other walks while I wait on my set, but I'm ready!
PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 09:42 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAPLYN61 View Post
I joined Jessica's challenge that starts on 9-1-15 for this set. And I agree, this looks like a well balanced rotation.
I did too. I also will check-in with the existing Jessica Smith check-in since there already is one going. I need structure in my workouts because I'm all over the place - and with no results to show for it.
Old 08-29-15, 10:08 AM  
LAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAPLYN61 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I did too. I also will check-in with the existing Jessica Smith check-in since there already is one going. I need structure in my workouts because I'm all over the place - and with no results to show for it.
Is Jessica's challenge something separate from a check-in on VF and, if so, how does one join? Thanks! for any info!
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 10:29 AM  
donellda

Okay I just ordered from this thread I have to ship it to my brother's because shipping to Canada adds another $15.00.
donellda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-15, 10:47 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAC View Post
Is Jessica's challenge something separate from a check-in on VF and, if so, how does one join? Thanks! for any info!
She mentioned it on her website. I'm not sure if there is any other way to join.

http://www.jessicasmithtv.com/walk-o...ber-challenge/
Old 08-29-15, 10:48 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
She mentioned it on her website. I'm not sure if there is any other way to join.

http://www.jessicasmithtv.com/walk-o...ber-challenge/
That's where I signed up.

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith workouts