Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-15, 11:02 PM  
BunnyHop

I want a weight bench just like the one Kelly Coffey Meyer uses in some of her more recent workouts. Looks just perfect.

I find I sometimes have trouble getting up off of my step in a reasonable time to keep the flow of a workout going. I'm thinking a taller bench would be nice.
Old 08-15-15, 11:07 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Wish list:

- More plates (for my barbell and dumbbells)
- Squat Rack
- a good pair of weight lifiting gloves
- Spin Bike (space is kinda limited to have one )
- A few more kettlebells
- A kettlebell rack
- Ripped with Hiit series
- EBE2 and probably EBE1 if I can get a good deal for both
- Tae Bo PT24/7
- Ballet blast by Jennee and Sleek Technique dvds
- Probounce rebounder (not a priority, though).

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-15, 11:23 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Sue, I couldn't find the versa trainer at all, my google search came with vasa trainer and versa climber
Sorry, I meant Versa Climber

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-15, 03:26 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue B View Post
Sorry, I meant Versa Climber
Thanks for clarifying! It makes more sense, the Vasa Trainer looks more like a Total Gym, the Versa Climber looks interesting! The home version cost $2000 Did you noticed there is a cheapest home version called Maxi Climber?

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-15, 06:46 AM  
dnna

new shoes -several pairs actually
My son is moving out so I will have a bedroom to work out in and could get a pilates reformer.I would love it. I had one many years ago. maybe the qvc one?
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-15, 09:28 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnna View Post
new shoes -several pairs actually
My son is moving out so I will have a bedroom to work out in and could get a pilates reformer.I would love it. I had one many years ago. maybe the qvc one?
Shoes for me too! Aside from that there is really nothing on my wish list, I am to the point where I just use the same favorite DVDs over and over. While I have bought some DVDs this year it is way down from a few years ago.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-15, 09:57 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Jessica's Walk Off The Weight 30-Day Program. I'm getting it for sure when it hopefully comes out at the end of this month. I have her 21-Day program and I'm not really using it, so I don't know why I want her 30 day set. Maybe because it seems like the rotation is more varied and higher intensity.
Old 08-16-15, 09:21 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Jessica's Walk Off The Weight 30-Day Program. I'm getting it for sure when it hopefully comes out at the end of this month. I have her 21-Day program and I'm not really using it, so I don't know why I want her 30 day set. Maybe because it seems like the rotation is more varied and higher intensity.
I'm really wanting this as well!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-15, 09:27 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

I would like to have a treadmill that doesn't break down so often that repairs exceed the cost of the machine. DH is not inclined to invest in another one after the trouble we've had with this one.

I'd also like to try 21 Day Fix Extreme but I have so much already that I should be using.
Old 08-17-15, 07:45 AM  
bubbles76

Oh, and any paper program that Chomper and Sharaz recommend, as we seem to have similar goals. It will take me much longer to reach mine, but I'm working on it
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wish list