Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-18, 09:43 AM  
cindyw75

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond.omega View Post
I got caught up with Broadchurch Season 3. I was kind of scared of watching it, but it ended up being really good without leaving you gutted. Cathartic really.

ETA: I see up thread that a some people found Season 3 to be slow, but I didn't think so. I also am truely amazed at how the production teams for all three seasons of Broadchurch can take in such serious subject matters and make it palatable and handled it so poigniantly without watering it down.
I enjoyed all 3 seasons of Broadchurch as well.
cindyw75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-18, 09:45 AM  
cindyw75

I'm really liking Unforgotten airing on PBS. I watched the preview, and I didn't think I'd like it. My daughter and I turned it on, thinking we'd give it 10 minutes, and move onto something else if we didn't like it. We were sucked in from the first couple of minutes.
Old 04-25-18, 10:11 AM  
Carol K

I enjoyed Unforgotten as well, although I had a problem with the ending of the first season. But I'm still going to watch the second season. I read there will be a third season too.
Old 04-25-18, 12:39 PM  
cindyw75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
I enjoyed Unforgotten as well, although I had a problem with the ending of the first season. But I'm still going to watch the second season. I read there will be a third season too.
Oh no! I'm only 2 episodes into the first season. I hate unsatisfactory endings.
Old 04-25-18, 02:22 PM  
Carol K

One season is only 3 episodes, at least on PBS. I wouldn't say it was unsatisfactory; I just found it unbelievable. But it was still really good writing and acting and I'm going to watch the second season.
Old 04-26-18, 10:27 AM  
cindyw75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
One season is only 3 episodes, at least on PBS. I wouldn't say it was unsatisfactory; I just found it unbelievable. But it was still really good writing and acting and I'm going to watch the second season.
I finished the 3rd episode, and I couldn't agree with you more! What a letdown.
Old 04-26-18, 11:40 AM  
suzannaerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond.omega View Post
I got caught up with Broadchurch Season 3. I was kind of scared of watching it, but it ended up being really good without leaving you gutted. Cathartic really.

ETA: I see up thread that a some people found Season 3 to be slow, but I didn't think so. I also am truely amazed at how the production teams for all three seasons of Broadchurch can take in such serious subject matters and make it palatable and handled it so poigniantly without watering it down.
When I initially watched the first episode of season one, I Joni Oed it. Then, I gave it another shot and was hooked.

Anyone hear if there will be another season of Happy Valley or Grantchester? Yes, I am a James Norton fan!
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-18, 12:01 PM  
Carol K

There will be a new season of Grantchester, but not until 2019. And it will be the last season with Sydney Chambers. The show will continue, but with a new vicar.
Old 04-26-18, 01:38 PM  
videofit

Here is trailer for season 7 of Doc Martin. You might remember Martin Clunes from Men Behaving Badly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrhk...0mWqhaPyyFUHTX
Old 04-26-18, 01:57 PM  
mandie123

I love Doc Martin

Tags
binge watch, binge-watching, british tv shows, favorite british tv shows, favorite tv shows