Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-30-16, 01:09 PM  
JENILU

i think the costs are for downloads.Remember, without the deal, there was monthly and yearly fees to stream. It is downloadable if you want to buy and keep it and no be a member anymore. So far, I have been able to view everything, altho a little slow. I will say it was well worth the 6 dollars to save me money on buying DVDs that include bodyweight. A whole lot of this seems to include atleast a little bodyweight, so it kept me from trading for those DVDs. I think I will get good use out of Chris's walking with weights ones she has one there (I can't remember what the series is called) Unless I am mistaken, the barre all seems to have bodyweight work (not Jennifer's stuff)

I am very grateful for the deal. Thankyou!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-16, 03:53 PM  
donnamp

I like the looks of the Fluid Strength calendar - a nice mix of yoga, fusion, Pilates/dance inspired and some traditional work.

I may have to pencil that one in.....

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-16, 07:04 PM  
Eyedoc

Thanks for the link and code! It worked for me and, for $6/year, it can't be beat to add a little variety in my next year's workouts.
Eyedoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-16, 07:44 PM  
Gatorfan76

Just joined for $ 6.00 for the year! The classes look GREAT!
Old 12-06-16, 08:49 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
i think the costs are for downloads.Remember, without the deal, there was monthly and yearly fees to stream. It is downloadable if you want to buy and keep it and no be a member anymore. So far, I have been able to view everything, altho a little slow. I will say it was well worth the 6 dollars to save me money on buying DVDs that include bodyweight. A whole lot of this seems to include atleast a little bodyweight, so it kept me from trading for those DVDs. I think I will get good use out of Chris's walking with weights ones she has one there (I can't remember what the series is called) Unless I am mistaken, the barre all seems to have bodyweight work (not Jennifer's stuff)

I am very grateful for the deal. Thankyou!
Just want to update that they contacted me and explained that,the costs are for downloads. I see quite a few interesting programs and calendars. Over the course of a year I should be able to try a few.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gethealthyu