adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-20, 09:54 AM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Email update just received:

Quote:
PERFECT30 Update 8-21-2020

Estimated to ship Late Summer or Early Fall 2020

We have now finished making our final edits to all of the Perfect30 workouts and this means next week we will start authoring the Perfect30 DVDs, tweaking the audio mix, and proofing all of the DVDs. These are the final steps before we can send the masters to the duplicator. This also means that once we finish everything we will finally be able to start sharing additional detailed information about all of the DVDs, like workout times and premixes, and also to start showing you the first video clips from the Perfect30 workout series. We're really excited and can't wait to show you the clips!

Individual Perfect30 DVD's Can Now Be Pre-Ordered: For those of you that don't want to order the entire set of Perfect30 DVDs, you can now pre-order the individual DVDs.

IMPORTANT: If you have moved since you have pre-ordered make sure to contact our customer service department at support@shopcathe.com with your new address. Changing your address on our site will only affect new orders, not your pre-sale order. So, make sure to contact our customer service department with any address changes.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-20, 10:10 AM  
fanofladyvols

I'm feeling October baby!!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-20, 12:52 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I'm feeling October baby!!!
Me too! That's what I guessed on your poll! Maybe we are psychic

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-20, 01:44 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Me too! That's what I guessed on your poll! Maybe we are psychic
Haha...I just want my husband to be wrong and we get these BEFORE 2021!

BUT..if we get them in October... let's go buy lottery tickets

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-20, 01:58 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

If she gets everything done and they go to printer by 1st week of September as the one email update suggested, I think we'll have them by end of September (hoping).

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-20, 05:51 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
If she gets everything done and they go to printer by 1st week of September as the one email update suggested, I think we'll have them by end of September (hoping).
I’m guessing September also!
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-20, 10:08 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Today's update!

Perfect30 Update - 8-24-20
Hi Everyone,

We have now finished making our final edits to all of the Perfect30 workouts and have now started authoring the Perfect30 DVDs, tweaking the audio mixes, and soon will be proofing all of the DVDs. These are the final steps before we can send the masters to the duplicator. This also means that once we finish everything we will finally be able to start sharing additional detailed information about all of the DVDs, like workout times and premixes, and also to start showing you the first video clips from the Perfect30 workout series. We're really excited and can't wait to show you the clips!

The best way to view our Perfect30 updates is on our Facebook Page, but we will also post a lot of pics in our forums and on Pinterest.

With the above, I'm still thinking we might see these in September!!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Old 08-24-20, 10:08 PM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post

BUT..if we get them in October... let's go buy lottery tickets
Straight to Vegas after that lol
Old 08-26-20, 01:14 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

2 of the 3 workout times

Cathe Perfect HIIT Workout Times:
Perfect HIIT Low Impact HIIT - 30:48
Perfect HIIT High Impact HIIT -30:48
Bonus Pyramid HIIT Cardio Blast - 11:59
Bonus Extended Stretch - 8:16

Cathe Perfect Flow Workout Times:
Perfect Flow Yoga Strength & Flexibility - 31:51
Perfect Flow Mobility Basics - 31:23
Core Workout - 9:17

I think this series will be a hit and I'm hoping we see future Perfect30 dvd's. I can think of tons of options for her: kickboxing, step, low impact cardio (not hit but similar to Cardio Party), bootcamp, metabolic, floor work, bands/tubing.....

Does anyone else hope she continues to do Perfect30 dvd's? If so, what would you like to see?

Tags
cathe, cathe perfect30, perfect 30, perfect30