Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-01-19, 06:49 AM  
bfj

Smile Cathe/Firm/swim/walk/Kelly/golf/yoga/barre/CrossFit - Grateful November 2019

Happy November

Hope your Halloween was fun! I had to work all night, so got to see some kids trick or treating I asked my Mom to come to our home and hand in the candies. She was so happy! She said there were many more that hundred kids came by. I love our neighborhood for that!

Today is yoga, barre and Crossfit later this afternoon with my daughter.

Here’s to a wonderful and happy November for all of us
bfj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-19, 09:15 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

Bita - Thanks for starting us out - I love the title! I bet your Mom loved passing out your candy! That is something my Mom would love as well. My parents always have a lot of trick or treaters where they live, but I never have one.

My goal for November is to get it back together. So far, today, I'm feeling a little better. I'll probably rest today since it's grocery day, and get in a workout tomorrow.

It was in the 30s here this morning! Y'all know I can't stand that! Yesterday it went from 72 to 32.

Have a great Friday!
Old 11-01-19, 09:37 PM  
molly1969

Hi ladies. Beautiful title Bita. Loved it. Jen, it went from 86 yesterday to 45 this morning. Grrr.
My DH is finally doing better. I'm so grateful!! I got into the Halloween candy but back to WW. I've lost almost 40 pounds since May but it's getting harder now. I think now that I can exercise again, weight will start to move again
Been a long day. Still have contractors in and out but the results so far are so worth it.
Can't wait til my kitchen is finished. The floor was finished today.
Til later my beauties...Janice
molly1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-19, 10:08 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi Everyone-

Today and yesterday (that technically belongs in October- yikes!) were swimming. Beautiful here!

A funny story about candy: one of the guys here was telling me that last year he bought a huge amount of candy, and then no Trick or Treaters came. We have mostly older folks here and only a few kids.

In NYC we never had Trick or Treaters either because (unfortunately) people were scared their kids would be poisoned or harmed.

As a kid, I remember once going to the home of my sister’s 2nd grade teacher. The only problem was that the teacher had been imbibing too much Halloween spirits and wanted us to stay while she entertained us. My parents were combing the neighborhood looking for us. What a night!

Have a great weekend!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-19, 09:28 AM  
bfj

Hi

Today was yoga and barre.

Lori, LOL! Great story.

Hugs to you all. Have a wonderful day.
Old 11-03-19, 01:27 PM  
bfj

Hi

Have a wonderful Sunday.
Old 11-04-19, 12:30 PM  
bfj

Hi hi

Have a wonderful day.
Old 11-05-19, 09:27 AM  
bfj

Hi

Wow! I am checking in 4 in a row

Hope all is well.

Today was barre and yoga.

Have a wonderful day.
Old 11-05-19, 09:57 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi Everyone-

So sorry to be absent. I was in New Orleans this weekend and just got back late on Monday. I walked around 3 miles per day, so at least I got in some exercise along with the eating and drinking!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-19, 09:34 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

I'm still here, too. I've still got this allergy or sickness thing going, and I haven't felt like doing very much other than work. I hope to feel better soon!

Lori - I love New Orleans!

Have a great day!