Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-19, 10:58 AM  
AnMrsDe

Hi everyone!! I am so thankful I am back to posting my workouts again!! It's been ONE CRAZY week!!! (You can read my entries so I won't reiterate, but I'm very HAPPY to be feeling better and back to my routine again!)

Dorothy, It's so great to hear from you!!!! We weren't freaking out quite yet, but close! So understandable you not wanting to post your absence online. Sounds like a great vacation!! :0)

T2B, I don't have a Fit Tower; even with all my w/o space now, I would have no where to put it. However, not sure you have a rebounder? I just sub my rebounder (with the handle) in place of the FT and works quite nicely. For pull ups, I either do my regular pull-downs (with the Weider machine), or lay on my rebounder and pull myself up with the handle to do pull ups. Something to consider if you have a rebounder...//I heard about the meteor! Yikes!

T2B/Cher, This January weather is the PITS!!! Monday we had an ice storm and I had to drive in it!!!! I saw umpteen cars in the ditch. WAY, WAY, WAY too early for this nonsense!!!! This winter is going to BITE and seem sooo long!!!

Cher, good luck on your biopsies testing! You'll be glad you did.//I am the same way - if I don't do my workout first thing in the morning, it doesn't get done!

CharM, oh, 70's??? Not fair!!!//At 45, I'm sure you have nothing to complain about!!!! Wait till you get in your upper 50's.... ;0)

Jane, great, great job on your consistency these past two months!!! You are killing your workouts! Wonder Woman, I say!

Cab, great job on your workouts, too! You're doing great!

Hi ASAS!

Waves to all~~~~~~~~

This is really a time zapper! I need to get off here and get my house in order from being gone so much!! BUT, I am very THANKFUL for being able to chat with you ladies!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-19, 01:46 PM  
Dontmindthemess

AnMrsDe I’m so glad that your mom is recovering! I hope at least that your parents live nearby, it’s so much easier. You’re a great daughter. We did the same Yvette this morning, but you did the whole thing!!! I’m not sure if I shave managed any workouts during that chaos.

Cher I’m sure that your doc just wants the biopsy as a precaution, it’s better to have it cleared and not worry later about it. It’s never fun to have tests done. I always try to remember that the bad things are never what I worried about, it’s always something that comes from nowhere so I just try to enjoy every day.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-19, 02:47 PM  
donnamp

Cher - I just read about the biopsy -sending prayers and good thoughts to you - I know it is worrisome.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-19, 03:35 PM  
AnMrsDe

Jane, too, too funny we did the same Yvette workout today!!!! I thought it was super fun and loving it b/c I was so happy to be working out again with HER and being able to SWEAT!!! Not sure I could say that about TA. Good luck with that. Haha
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-19, 04:37 PM  
CabCalloway

Glad you're feeling better AnMrsDe.
CabCalloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-19, 06:47 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

CharM--hope your headache & neck pain are finally gone. And a belated Happy Birthday to you!

Cher--that sucks about changing doctors & having to do the biopsies. I am just like you in that I would be worried & obsessed until they happened & I got the results. Hope things improve with DS.

Chris (cdayley)--thinking of you & hope your health issues improve soon!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-19, 07:23 AM  
Cher

Thanks everyone with the prayers and well wishes about the biopsies. I’m trying to keep my head in the right place and not worry about it to much....yet. . I also had my yearly mammogram last Friday so still waiting to hear results from that too. Ugh!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-19, 07:36 AM  
T2B

Cher - That’s a lot of snow so early in the fall. Sounds like your doctor is being thorough. If you can stand the in between part, seems like a good time to start working on your tree, a little bit each day, to distract you from worrying about this biopsy. Thanks for your thoughts on the Fit Tower. I probably would buy only if they were practically giving them away. I hope things resolve quickly with your son.

clerkin - love your thankful theme for this month, makes me smile every time I read it. So much to be thankful for.

Char - love your by the numbers theme. I’m envious of those temps.

Char, Jane - Interesting tidbit about that fireball is that it was caught on a lot of folks doorbell cameras. Most people were probably inside when it entered the atmosphere. Just a loud noise that I thought was just the usual noise pollution and then of course, news alerts. Loved the image of the guy salting the sidewalk oblivious to what was going on behind him.

AnMrsDe - you are a great caregiver to your parents. I’m glad your mother’s procedure was quick and that she is back at home. I bet those babies give you that extra boost you need but still, take care. Oh, and you reminded me that I want a rebounder.

Cher, As Sweet - you both are doing great with your rotations. As Sweet, seems like you just started and you’re already midway thru week 7.

CabCalloway - Do you work out at a gym or home? Do you use DVDs or your own thing? Before work or after work?

Dorothy - I’ve been waiting for Chrys to update as well on what’s going on with her. I hope she’s improving.

TGIF!!!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-19, 06:19 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy J
CharM--hope your headache & neck pain are finally gone. And a belated Happy Birthday to you!
Thank you! I'm feeling better.

Cher, glad you've scheduled an appointment for the biopsies. But, ugh, I'm with you, I hate waiting. I hope this time goes by quickly for you, and I agree with T2B, find something that'll distract you.

AMD - wow, you did have a lot on your plate. I don't know how you managed to keep up with your workouts. It's good to know your mom's time in the hospital wasn't too long. It sounds like your parents are in good hands.

T2B,I saw a video of the meteor behind the Arch, and it looked pretty cool.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-19, 07:47 AM  
Cher

T2B, thanks for the suggestion of the STS Total Body Upper premixes. They sound like a good substitute. I’m trying to figure a sub for Cardio Leg Blast today because I don’t feel like doing that one again.

Char, I have a lot of things going on between now and the stupid biopsies so that should help as long as I don’t let my worrying take over me like I can sometimes do. (T2B getting my Christmas decorations up is one of them )
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deepen your practice, just the workouts