Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-04-19, 03:31 AM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
Suzanne posted 7 new workouts (ranging between 5-19 minutes) on August 9th. Sounds like she will posting more soon!
Thanks. I think I will probably pass for now then. I want to know she is posting more than really short workouts, I really don't trust right now that she is going to continue adding. 19 minutes is not long enough for me and I don't feel like combining a bunch.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-19, 06:09 AM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
New streaming sites? What? Who? Where? Please do share!!
I will try to do a full post on them later tonight after work. We're getting so many choices it's unbelievable!
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-19, 06:00 PM  
IceQueen07

Any new workouts put up on her site?

**Candice**
Old 11-06-19, 06:03 PM  
sillygirl

No, unfortunately not. The video count is still at 383. I let my annual subscription lapse earlier this week but can still log in to see the video count.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-19, 06:06 PM  
sillygirl

There were an additional 4 videos with a BarreAmped instructor added after the 7 videos previously mentioned but that was in late September. Still short workouts though.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-19, 06:18 PM  
IceQueen07

Thanks.

**Candice**
Old 01-16-20, 12:47 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

OLD THREAD ALERT

I just joined Suzanne's site this week because I wanted to do her new 8 week Challenge. Since I'm not familiar with her streaming site, are the workouts in the challenge new workouts she added for the challenge or is she using older workouts that have been on her site for awhile. I can't seem to find much information about the challenge on her site. I only heard about it because I received an email from her. I must have signed up awhile back. Any info anyone has to share is greatly appreciated. TIA
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-20, 08:38 AM  
suzannaerin

I probably won't renew this year, even though I get a discount for being one of her early subscribers.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-20, 09:22 AM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
OLD THREAD ALERT

I just joined Suzanne's site this week because I wanted to do her new 8 week Challenge. Since I'm not familiar with her streaming site, are the workouts in the challenge new workouts she added for the challenge or is she using older workouts that have been on her site for awhile. I can't seem to find much information about the challenge on her site. I only heard about it because I received an email from her. I must have signed up awhile back. Any info anyone has to share is greatly appreciated. TIA
I am not currently a subscriber, but do get those emails with challenge information. From what saw, the workouts listed were from the existing library. I was a member for years, but the lack of new content and her transition to “targets” instead of full body workouts led me to drop it. It’s a shame, really, because the older workouts are very good.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-20, 09:26 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbelly View Post
I am not currently a subscriber, but do get those emails with challenge information. From what saw, the workouts listed were from the existing library. I was a member for years, but the lack of new content and her transition to “targets” instead of full body workouts led me to drop it. It’s a shame, really, because the older workouts are very good.
Thank you! I kind of thought they were existing workouts but I wanted to check. Since I was never a subscriber I guess these will all be new to me. I am enjoying it so far.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
suzanne bowen