tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavna View Post
I wonder when we will see clips...
I'm anxious to see clips, too!!!
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-15, 12:13 PM  
dlg

I was lurking over @ Cathe's forum and one of the threads asked when the new ICE workouts will be loaded into the workout blender. Their response:

"It's not an easy process and there is no way to project how long it will take to encode and load all of the files and data into the WB. A lot depends on when the final files are ready and how many other things we have to do at the same time."

BUMMER!! I know they will be released in On-Demand, but if they are not in the workout blender there will be no way to mix in the abs or blasts etc. with the main workouts until they are uploaded into the blender.
Old 11-23-15, 07:45 AM  
andtckrtoo

Posted last night (Late!):
Hi Cathletes! Great News! Tomorrow we begin posting video clips of the ICE series. We will be posting them over the course of a week. The first video clip will be Low Impact Sweat. It should be up sometime in the morning (EST). I will hold a Q&A at 2pm (EST) to answer any questions you may have regarding the workout after viewing the clip. I plan to hold a Q&A of this nature after each clip is released so that you can learn everything you want to know about each ICE workout. This will also help anyone who is still undecided to make an informed buying decision.
Old 11-23-15, 07:46 AM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlg View Post
I was lurking over @ Cathe's forum and one of the threads asked when the new ICE workouts will be loaded into the workout blender. Their response:

"It's not an easy process and there is no way to project how long it will take to encode and load all of the files and data into the WB. A lot depends on when the final files are ready and how many other things we have to do at the same time."

BUMMER!! I know they will be released in On-Demand, but if they are not in the workout blender there will be no way to mix in the abs or blasts etc. with the main workouts until they are uploaded into the blender.
I'll be doing them as is first. Once I've played with those, then I'm sure they will have the uploaded.
Old 11-23-15, 08:50 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
Posted last night (Late!):
Hi Cathletes! Great News! Tomorrow we begin posting video clips of the ICE series. We will be posting them over the course of a week. The first video clip will be Low Impact Sweat. It should be up sometime in the morning (EST). I will hold a Q&A at 2pm (EST) to answer any questions you may have regarding the workout after viewing the clip. I plan to hold a Q&A of this nature after each clip is released so that you can learn everything you want to know about each ICE workout. This will also help anyone who is still undecided to make an informed buying decision.
Yea! Can't wait. I have a $70 gift card on its way to me from buying some much needed tires for my SUV so I'm anxious for clips. It was going to be either this or RWH, but I think RWH is beyond my level now. Sad to admit, but true. I've read so many threads saying how people were exhausted from this system. Not something that I'm looking for now. Something like ICE may be more up my alley, especially if it's anything similar (but still unique!) from Xtrain.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-15, 11:19 AM  
lavna

Low impact sweat clip!

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/ice-l...o-clip.302209/

Nathalie
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-15, 11:25 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavna View Post
Well, I'm safe on this one. (Though I already figured I was only going to be interested in the straight toning workouts.)
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-15, 11:26 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Wow...that's intermediate? Who's the modifier?

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-15, 11:34 AM  
MuscleWoman
VF Supporter

Quote:
It does not appear to be intermediate... especially since Cathe sounds out of breath!

MuscleWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-15, 11:35 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue B View Post
Good question....maybe Kate, since she's not bending her knees as deep as the others????? [ETA]I got nuthin' else.

The floor cardio looks a lot like Ripped with Hiit and the step cardio like some of the Low Impact Series step work. That's not bad, it's just not new. I'm always up for new Cathe strength, though it's hard to tell from that short clip if the weights work is for endurance or strength.

I'm disappointed that Cathe is still choosing music that doesn't coordinate with her moves at all. All that 'off the beat' stuff annoys me; my ear responds to the beat of the music, not an instructor counting "8,9,10!"

Tags
cathe, cathe ice series, flex train, ice, ice reviews, peripheral heart action