Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-15, 01:36 PM  
clerkin11

So far there's not one dvd in this series that I'm not excited about. This series includes everything I like . And the premixes are looking awesome.
I cannot wait for these!!!
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-15, 04:08 PM  
NorthernStar

I broke down and ordered. I was going to check the workouts out through Cathe OnDemand, and the buy if I liked them. Checking out the premixes, everything looks awesome to me and there's not one workout that I'm not psyched to try.

I figure if I do Cathe OnDemand and then buy them anyways, that's $20 I could have put towards the pre-sale price. I also figured my birthday was a few weeks ago and Christmas is coming up and I haven't bought anything for a while (lastly, I figure I can justify any and all purchases if I try hard enough).

Even if these take a while to ship, they would be awesome to start in January. This is right up my alley these days, I am leaning away a bit from very high intensity workouts.
NorthernStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-15, 04:42 PM  
jennstar

I might just break down and order...anyone remember the original pre-sale price?
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-15, 05:27 PM  
weener
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennstar View Post
i might just break down and order...anyone remember the original pre-sale price?
$69.97

I'm really excited about these!!!

~~~~~~~~~
I grew up as teener weener. It got shorten to weener when a nephew was learning to talk and he just called me weener.

www.flickr.com/photos/32418450@N05/
weener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 09:53 AM  
lavna

Premixes for Chiseled upper body

---------------------------------------------

Since the Chiseled Upper Body DVD doesn’t come with a Blizzard Blast or a Muscle Meltdown we included both ICY Core workouts on this DVD along with 12 premixes.

Basic Premixes:

1. Warm Up + Main Routine + ICY Core 1 + Stretch
2. Warm Up + Main Routine + ICY Core 2 + Stretch

Timesaver Premixes:

1. 5 Gone: We’ve removed 5 segments to shorten the workout. 1-3,5-8,10-14,18-19
2. On The Mat: After the warm up you will only do the floor exercises. 1,10-19
3. Standing Only: You will only do the standing exercises. 1-9,19

Mish Mosh Premixes:
1. Scrambled #1: You will do floor exercises first followed by all of the standing exercises. 1,10-18,2-9,19
2. Scrambled #2: We mix abs from ICY Core 1 throughout the main workout. 1-4,a-c,5-8,d-f,9-12,g-I,13-16,j-l,17-19
3. Scrambled #3: We mix abs from ICY Core 2 throughout the main workout. 1-4,m-o,5-8,p-r,9-12,s-t,13-16,u-v,17-19
4. Scrambled #4: Mixes the main workout in a different way. 1,6-9,2-5,13-18,10-12,19
5. Double iT - Warm Up + Main Routine + Main Routine + Stretch
6. One and Half #1. You will do the entire main workout once and then repeat the standing exercises. 1-18,2-9,19
7. One and Half #2. You will do the entire main workout once and then repeat the floor exercises. 1-18,10-19
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 09:54 AM  
twinkletoes

OK, I'll admit...these premixes are looking better and better.
Can't wait!
Old 11-09-15, 10:18 AM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
OK, I'll admit...these premixes are looking better and better.
Can't wait!
I agree! I am getting excited to get these new Cathe workouts. Hopefully we will have them prior to the Holidays.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 10:49 AM  
lavna

I saw that the pre-sale ends Nov. 30th. So I guess, they're not expected to ship before then.

Nathalie
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 11:08 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavna View Post
Premixes for Chiseled upper body

---------------------------------------------

Since the Chiseled Upper Body DVD doesn’t come with a Blizzard Blast or a Muscle Meltdown we included both ICY Core workouts on this DVD along with 12 premixes.

Basic Premixes:

1. Warm Up + Main Routine + ICY Core 1 + Stretch
2. Warm Up + Main Routine + ICY Core 2 + Stretch

Timesaver Premixes:

1. 5 Gone: We’ve removed 5 segments to shorten the workout. 1-3,5-8,10-14,18-19
2. On The Mat: After the warm up you will only do the floor exercises. 1,10-19
3. Standing Only: You will only do the standing exercises. 1-9,19

Mish Mosh Premixes:
1. Scrambled #1: You will do floor exercises first followed by all of the standing exercises. 1,10-18,2-9,19
2. Scrambled #2: We mix abs from ICY Core 1 throughout the main workout. 1-4,a-c,5-8,d-f,9-12,g-I,13-16,j-l,17-19
3. Scrambled #3: We mix abs from ICY Core 2 throughout the main workout. 1-4,m-o,5-8,p-r,9-12,s-t,13-16,u-v,17-19
4. Scrambled #4: Mixes the main workout in a different way. 1,6-9,2-5,13-18,10-12,19
5. Double iT - Warm Up + Main Routine + Main Routine + Stretch
6. One and Half #1. You will do the entire main workout once and then repeat the standing exercises. 1-18,2-9,19
7. One and Half #2. You will do the entire main workout once and then repeat the floor exercises. 1-18,10-19

I was so hoping they would have done several "split" formatted premixes, say chest/back, bi's/tri's, etc.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 12:07 PM  
pharma_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavna View Post
I saw that the pre-sale ends Nov. 30th. So I guess, they're not expected to ship before then.

Nathalie
Oh no I was hoping they would ship sooner so I could do a rotation in Dec. Guess we will have to wait until Jan.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe ice series, flex train, ice, ice reviews, peripheral heart action