Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-16, 07:07 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
Very nice Sherry! I sent out one elf helper package & mailed part of my giftee's present earlier in the week.
Pam-thanks for being an elf I am not commenting on sending out anything else so I don't spoil any surprises.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-16, 08:52 PM  
Fit Gal

It's fun to hear the giftees starting to get their gifts!
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
Fit Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-16, 08:58 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit Gal View Post
It's fun to hear the giftees starting to get their gifts!
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
I love to read everyone's excitement over the gifts they received .

Sherry

Old 11-28-16, 09:57 PM  
lorajc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I can't believe I am first!

I just received a lovely package from Lora (lorajc).

She sent the Rodney Yee, Jane Adams and Faye Rose dvds from my wish list-thank you so much! I can't wait to try them. You can never have too much yoga.

She also sent an adorable box of cat notecards, a decorative pencil and a lovely Christmas cat card.

Thank you very much, Lora! I really appreciate your generosity.

Happy Holidays!
Sherry
I was so excited to get "Sherry" .....the Elf.....one of the kindest and loveliest people I know on here and actually really KNOW so well......that I couldn't wait to get my gift out. I actually wished I could have bought her so much more, as she deserved it!!! I must admit....I was a bit "nervous" when I saw who I received. I thought....there is no way I'm "worthy"!!! LOL Enjoy Sherry!

It's also cool as we have some things in common and have conversed so much over the years. One of them being owning 3 lovely cats and being huge cat lovers!!! What an exciting year for me!!!!!

Also, on the GIFT note, the funniest thing happened today. I did a lot of my shopping for X-Mas on Black Friday....one thing was a package from Mary.......so today, I receive a package from her ....but it was in X-mas wrap and it was VERY VERY similar to what I ordered, but didn't have a "preorder" I ordered. Well, I was cleaning....and I didn't examine the titles very closely....but it had Barlates like I ordered and an Element Yoga.....which I ordered.....so I opened it and then wrapped it back up to save it for X-mas. Then when my DH came home from work, he brought a box in the house with my "exact" order in the house. I was confused. I thought the type A Mary....that NEVER makes mistakes, had made one......then I thought.....why was that in X-mas paper? Could that possibly be my VF package. However, I had to call her to make sure I didn't get someone else's order and get something I didn't pay for!! And....there wasn't a card in there.........Sure enough............it was MY GIFT......Yay.........Element 5 Day Yoga and 2 Barlates, 100 Rep Challenge 1 & 2..............THANKS SO MUCH TO THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE.....I LOVE THEM. Not sure I can wait until Christmas to do them.....especially the yoga!!! .....after cleaning today, I may have to do it tomorrow!!!!! Thrilled.....excited!!!! Yay!!! I wonder when you will reveal yourself......do you "know" me from all of my continuous chatter here???
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-16, 11:42 AM  
Cookie
VF Supporter

Geez and here I thought I was doing great and was going to brag that I MAILED OFF MY GIFTS TODAY!!! wooHoo!!!

Ok, so I mailed off my gifts today. :-D

Never regret anything that made you smile!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-16, 11:45 AM  
sherry7899

Cookie-so glad to see you!

Old 11-29-16, 02:33 PM  
Cookie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Cookie-so glad to see you!
Hi Sherry!!!

Never regret anything that made you smile!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-16, 08:35 PM  
curious621

Thanks so much to my VF Secret Santa! I don't know my Santa's name but I am grateful for my Dance That Walk DVD and set of gel pens. I hope your holidays are happy!
curious621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-16, 09:42 PM  
lorajc

Okay ......funniest thing happened again with my Secret Santa.....and they are SECRET!!! I got my package the other day and didn't get the Bellydance DVD for Injured people....so last nite, I ordered it of Amazon....as I REALLY wanted it......so it comes today!! So I'm thinking....wow, how did that get here so fast..........so I keep thinking and thinking and dig the recp't out of the trash...........and sure enough it was purchased by someone else and shipped to me!! LOL

I guess my Secret Santa struck again and REALLY ....REALLY ....REALLY knows what I want. It's hilarious how on the mark they are!!! This is too much!!

Whoever you are....thanks from the bottom of my heart. I have the box in my Living Room to save for X-mas.....but I snuck and did a little yoga segment today, as I had a bad day!!

Also, I just want to say.....I love getting surprises!! My DH or anyone in my Family NEVER EVER surprises me so this is so much fun for me!!!! thank you ...thank you thank you!!!
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-16, 10:10 AM  
sherry7899

Lora-were you able to cancel your Amazon order? Thank you again for the package you sent. I will be working through all the yoga dvds.

Tags
holiday exchange 2016