Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-04-16, 04:27 PM  
angie_nrs

Did KBKB 7 day lean come with a booklet?

I just took a peek at my 7 day lean set and was thinking about starting a rotation. I see there is a disk for the program guide, which I would assume has a rotation. However, I can't remember if the set came with a booklet or not? i'm thinking it didn't...... I tried to play the disk and both of my DVD players show "disk error" so I can't see what's on it. I bought the set many months ago from Groupon, so I'm out of luck on trying to get a replacement I'm sure. I'm hoping the workouts play without a problem......fingers crossed!

I've seen discussions on VF about a rotation that includes all of the KBKB workouts.....7DL, Body Series and Scorcher. Is there a rotation that includes all of these? I think I would be most interested in that if it is available, since I love the scorcher series.

I would much appreciate any help you could provide.
Old 12-04-16, 05:54 PM  
gmfreund
VF Supporter

The book is a PDF - and try as I might, I cannot figure out where it came from. I just looked at the disks, and none of them say anything about the PDF and the packaging doesn't either . . . I can't find an email from when I bought it. Stumped.

Anyway, send me a pm if you need more information.

Gwynn
gmfreund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-16, 07:12 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Angie, the set didn't came with a booklet, I just wanted to mention, that you should try to "play" the disk in your computer and not in your DVD player, I'm sure with your computer you will be able to read the PDF file.

Gwynn, check your set, there is only one CD in the set for the PDF (the one that say "Nutrition Guide" on it), all the others are DVDs for the workouts. HTH

ETA: I found the mixed rotation, hth.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KBKB mixed rotation 1.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	4470   Click image for larger version

Name:	KBKB mixed rotation 2.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	4471  

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-16, 02:15 PM  
gmfreund
VF Supporter

Ah - fortunately I downloaded the PDF a while ago, because who knows where I put that CD? I didn't put it away like I should have!

Gwynn
gmfreund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-16, 09:34 PM  
angie_nrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Angie, the set didn't came with a booklet, I just wanted to mention, that you should try to "play" the disk in your computer and not in your DVD player, I'm sure with your computer you will be able to read the PDF file.
You were right! The booklet IS that first disk that's in the set. Disk #1 is an 80 page PDF booklet. It had the mixed rotation, a results rotation and a modified rotation. That's exactly what I was looking for. I never thought about trying it out in my computer since most of sets I have, include the chatty "intro" disk....that I typically ignore. Oops. I printed out the rotations, shrunk them on my copier, and put them in with the set. When I do a rotation I like it to be readily available. I'm sure that's why I haven't tried this set until now. So, now I'm gonna give it a whirl.

Thank you ladies so much! Also big thanks to those who PM'd as well.

Tags
7dl, body series, dasha, kbkb, scorcher