Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-31-10, 06:56 PM  
jpsrolls

Kellogg's Zumba DVD

I got a free Zumba DVD a few years ago, and still enjoy it very much. In the introduction, they said it was the second DVD. I am looking for the first. The one I have has a picture of Jenny de Guzman on it, and it has a pink background. I have written to Kellogg's, who said they no longer have either one. I can't find it on ebay either. Does anyone have any ideas where I could get it?

Thanks in advance!
jpsrolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-10, 04:04 PM  
horsemom2

I believe volume one was VHS only.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-10, 06:45 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

2004 Zumba VHS (Red sleeve)

Since I missed out on the Kellogg's promotion (and wasn't into Zumba back then) I purchased mine on e-bay about 2-3 months ago.

Mine has a 20 minute workout with Jenny, and then a 10 minute workout that the kids do at the end of the video. I've only done it once, and can't remember if it's the first or second workout.

I think there was another one that was blue, if I'm remembering correctly.

Did you try posting on the Ya-ya's swap?

I'd still try searching on e-bay as you never know what you might turn up. I would have preferred the DVD version.

Good luck with your search!

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-10, 06:53 PM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

Someone was kind enough to give me the Vol. 2 DVD. It is called Zumbando rather than Zumba. It's a lower body workout. I was never able to find out about Vol. 1 so I'm glad to hear that it really exists.
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-10, 11:43 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Yes, the VHS one I have is "Zumbando" con Kellogg's productos! It's done entirely in Spanish, I think. Jenny is adorable, but Zumba isn't cued much at all. Sort of watch me and follow along.

This one isn't lower body toning, so I guess I do have the first one. A mix of latin rhythm dance steps.

When I got the VHS version it was still in the shrink wrap, which was nice to see! I don't reach for VHS much anymore, but I HAD to have anything ZUMBA!

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-10, 04:21 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

is there an Everything Zumba thread? i'd like to see one, because one of these days, i'm thinking of getting one. i sorta gave up when the initial vhs versions were OOP and were skyrocketing in price.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
download to dvd, zumba