Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-15, 11:58 AM  
videofit

Checkout Aerosoles. Lots of really cute flats that cushion your feet, unlike ballet flats. They tend to run a bit wide if you have narrow heels like me.
http://www.aerosoles.com/store/brows...atId=cat730205
Old 10-20-15, 06:48 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by videofit View Post
Checkout Aerosoles. Lots of really cute flats that cushion your feet, unlike ballet flats. They tend to run a bit wide if you have narrow heels like me.
http://www.aerosoles.com/store/brows...atId=cat730205
Thanks for the recommendation!

OT: I tried Vionics and those had good arch support. Unfortunately, there were several points that could cause blisters.

My DS saw me wear my Betabrands and told me I looked so skinny. I told him it is a matter of finding the right fitting pair of pants and tops. I almost kissed him hahaha.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-15, 05:24 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

I think I really need some real pockets for my work pants. I will have to look for other brand.
Old 11-13-15, 09:10 PM  
Tiny

Hi girls!

Betabrand is offering 25% off plus free shipping, code is BETABLACK. It ends tonight though, I just read the email. I finally ordered a black pair of the dress pant yoga pant with the discount.

Mizach~yeah they may be too hot to wear in the summer here, especially if it is a thicker material. Keep me posted if you are able to find any other stretchy type work pants. I plan on visiting Kohl's next weekend and see what they have.

H.O.P.E.=Hold On Pain Ends
D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return."
"Strong is what happens when you run out of weak."
"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-16, 12:48 PM  
Tiny

I wanted to give a little update on the Dress Pant Yoga Pants. I started a new job 3 weeks ago that no longer allows me to wear jeans so have been getting a lot of wear out of my DPYP. I adore them, of course it has been chilly here in AZ. they are extremely comfortable and the only thing missing is pockets. I did buy the herringbone pair, they are lighter in weight and not as stretchy, runs a bit bigger too. This pair will work great during summer. I have the tan herringbone on preorder as well. The first pair I bought was 32 inches in length and way to long, got them hemmed. The rest of the pairs I bought petite for the 30 inch inseam and it's the perfect length, I'm 5'3 and 3/4, so almost 5'4.

I do wash them on delicate cycle, hang dry and feel the quality of the material is fantastic. I'm hoping to have these for several years.

H.O.P.E.=Hold On Pain Ends
D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return."
"Strong is what happens when you run out of weak."
"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-16, 02:23 PM  
pbnj

I hope they add more options with pockets, that's the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger.
pbnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-16, 12:58 PM  
TracyQ

Thanks to this thread I am now officially in love with the Betabrand DPYP. I got my first pair (black, boot cut) last week and immediately ordered another (black, straight leg). The straight leg ones came today. I got a medium and they fit true to size. The boot cut are a little shorter than the straight leg but both are fine (I'm 5'8").

I haven't worn them to work yet but I know they will be great. I walk on my lunch hour and the days I wear them I won't have to change for my walks which means more time for walking and more steps on the Fitbit .

As for cost, most of my pants are from the Loft which cost around the same but I always buy them on sale so the Betabrand cost a little more (even with 20% off) but I definitely think they are worth it.

Did you get an email from Betabrand looking for input on how to improve the DPYP? Those who are wishing for pockets this may be your chance.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-16, 04:40 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Tiny and TracyQ,
I am glad you like the pants!

I got an email about a pre-order for something like DYDP from Betabrand but with pockets. I did not pre-order but will wait for another 20% coupon from them. As soon as you are in their mailing list, you'll get emails with coupon code sometimes.

I am naked without my iPhone 6+ so I want pockets I can put mine in.
Old 07-10-17, 10:36 AM  
TracyQ

Anniversary Sale Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
Thanks to this thread I am now officially in love with the Betabrand DPYP. I got my first pair (black, boot cut) last week and immediately ordered another (black, straight leg). The straight leg ones came today. I got a medium and they fit true to size. The boot cut are a little shorter than the straight leg but both are fine (I'm 5'8").

I haven't worn them to work yet but I know they will be great. I walk on my lunch hour and the days I wear them I won't have to change for my walks which means more time for walking and more steps on the Fitbit .

As for cost, most of my pants are from the Loft which cost around the same but I always buy them on sale so the Betabrand cost a little more (even with 20% off) but I definitely think they are worth it.

Did you get an email from Betabrand looking for input on how to improve the DPYP? Those who are wishing for pockets this may be your chance.
Betabrand is having an anniversary sale. I think I only wore the boot cut pair I discussed above once because they really are too short for me (I like my pants long). I've been meaning to replace them so when I saw 40% off I ordered another pair in long. They cost 46.80 + 6.95 for shipping.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betabrand