Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-05-19, 07:33 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFirmer View Post
This was posted on her Facebook wall just 17 hrs ago

"We are getting all of the DVDs one week from today... and I will be printing labels on Sunday! This has been the most challenging post production for me yet... but it always works out. Need to remind myself of that more often!
Thanks for your patience!"
I searched three FB pages that had to do with Tracie Long, and I didn't see any posts for February.

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 07:38 PM  
MoFirmer

Here is the link to the page I see it on -

https://www.facebook.com/tracie.long1
Old 02-05-19, 07:41 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFirmer View Post
Here is the link to the page I see it on -

https://www.facebook.com/tracie.long1
Thanks, but I still don't see anything posted in February. I guess it's because we're not FB friends...?

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-19, 07:25 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliepie View Post
Thanks, but I still don't see anything posted in February. I guess it's because we're not FB friends...?
The last post I see is from January 20. Not sure why I am not seeing any updated one. I follow this page but maybe you have to be friends??

Thanks MoFirmer for the update. If the clip was that 30 second one I think it is the same one that is on totalfitness. I was hoping for a longer one.

Oh well, hopefully we will see them by the end of Feb. I was putting together a march rotation with Tracie so keeping my fingers crossed.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-19, 01:55 PM  
MoFirmer

I'm not sure why no one is seeing the updates. I am friends with Tracie and chat with her from time to time. Maybe that is why I'm seeing them. Not sure.

But she sounds like she is shipping them out starting next week.

I sure can't wait! She said these are some of her best. And from what I've seen and done of hers in the past.... they will be worth the wait!
Old 02-08-19, 08:17 AM  
firmaniac

Smile

Thanks for posting the facebook updates, Tonda. I never check my email and saw,belatedly, that Tracie had sent out an update about ordering but I missed it. She's had a challenging year and I'm so tickled she was able to produce new dvds. And that Mary presaled them and updated regularly

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM

Last edited by firmaniac; 02-08-19 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Soelling
firmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-19, 11:52 AM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firmaniac View Post
Thanks for posting the facebook updates, Tonda. I never check my email and saw,belatedly, that Tracie had sent out an update about ordering but I missed it. She's had a challenging year and I'm so tickled she was able to produce new dvds. And that Mary presaled them and updated regularly
I'm not on Facebook so I guess I'm out of the loop as to why Tracie's had a challenging year? Sure hope everything is okay with her! Or is it just that these are running behind schedule? Thanks in advance!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-19, 12:27 PM  
MoFirmer

Julie - I agree! She's had quite the time with this year and the production. The workouts for me are worth the wait! She always delivers a top notch product and I see results with her workouts!

I figure I have other workouts to keep me going of hers in the mean time. I'm willing to give her a little grace on time! We all need that at times.
Old 02-09-19, 11:46 AM  
firmaniac

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
I'm not on Facebook so I guess I'm out of the loop as to why Tracie's had a challenging year? Sure hope everything is okay with her! Or is it just that these are running behind schedule? Thanks in advance!
Lori, according to her facebook status her personal life went through some changes. That she had the time and focus to create new programs is impressive. Last summer she mentioned also tinkering with weighted hoola hoop work. Based on that, when I found a new one at Goodwill for 6.99 I grabbed it just in case

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM
firmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-19, 08:40 PM  
MoFirmer

Julie - Great minds..... LOL! I didn't find my hoola hoop at Goodwill but I did get one just in case she does something with it. I remember reading she raved about it!

Tags
longevity, premix, tracie long