Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-18, 02:43 PM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
I’m into downloads as shipping to Canada is either not available or very expensive. I see Lee has individual apps for several practices including Anxiety and Upper Back & Neck. You can download the app for free & its $8.49 to unlock the full practice. From there you can stream it or download it.
The postage and customs fees to the NL make it too expensive to have items shipped here, but I had not thought to check for an app. Last year I picked up a number of digital only videos during Lee's sale, but this year I had some sent to a friend in the US during the 50% off sale. I got the code for the digital version and my friend will hold the hard copies until I see her again.

Out of curiosity, I checked the price of the 30 Day challenge-- it has gone up to $47 from $27 (and was as low as $17 this year). You cannot go wrong with any of the newer collection, but I especially like the Energy & Vitality as well as the Healthy Joints. This week I downloaded the Five Elements, Headaches, and High Blood Pressure and enjoyed them all. The short practice on Five Elements was not to my liking (standing in a static posture with a mudra for 3-5 minutes at a time), but the real flow was enjoyable and the 39 minutes really flew by.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-18, 04:17 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I decided to pass, having almost all of the originals. Good sale though!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-18, 04:47 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

I did the short version of Anxiety this morning and loved it. Very relaxing!

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-18, 08:36 PM  
donnadc

Looks like Anxiety wins for the most used. I think I'll get the hands one cause that's one of my problem areas and probably the healthy joints.

Thanks everyone!
donnadc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-18, 08:41 PM  
sherry7899

Has anyone with arthritis used the hands and wrists dvd? I may get this for my mother in law, but I am not sure if she will use it.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-18, 09:01 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Has anyone with arthritis used the hands and wrists dvd? I may get this for my mother in law, but I am not sure if she will use it.
I am interested in this one as well. My hands wrists and forearms can get very achy at night.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-18, 09:10 PM  
sherry7899

I wish I had asked earlier. I forgot about the sale.

Old 12-24-18, 10:01 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

I am in the middle of placing an order. I am ordering a book I have wanted for awhile and am debating whether to order the healthy joints and/or the arms hands and wrists DVDs.

ETA: After much deliberating I decided to get both DVDs in addition to the book. Thanks for reminding me of this sale.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-18, 06:22 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
I am in the middle of placing an order. I am ordering a book I have wanted for awhile and am debating whether to order the healthy joints and/or the arms hands and wrists DVDs.

ETA: After much deliberating I decided to get both DVDs in addition to the book. Thanks for reminding me of this sale.
I hope you like them. I have not used all the ones I bought in last year's sale, so I decided not to purchase any more of them. I have enough. I didn't buy the dvd for my MIL because I doubt she would actually use it.

Leslie, I hope the dvds you bought are helpful.

Old 12-25-18, 10:15 AM  
sherry7899

Drat, now they have a 70 percent off sale with free shipping if you buy three or more items. I really still should not buy anything.
I think the free shipping is if you spend $50 or more, though.

Tags
lee holden, lee holden 30-day, lee holden favorites