VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
this makes P57 seem cheap?
This is what I was thinking
Old 12-18-14, 09:41 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

The streaming subscription is available again on TA's site: http://tracyanderson.com/shop/ta-liv...-subscription/

It is a little less expensive if you get the automatic payment option: $403.75 vs $475

The content seems available right now though there is a disclaimer regarding video quality:
"PLEASE NOTE: During this first week, while Tracy wants this experience to be unedited and real with you, you will see the quality of the video stream improve."
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-14, 11:08 AM  
Coastal Girl

Oh no, I'm in trouble!

I wish there was a monthly option. I think I'll wait to hear reviews.
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-14, 11:59 AM  
woodie

So about 68 per month. Hmmm, I don't know. I'll wait for reviews.

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-14, 01:40 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
The streaming subscription is available again on TA's site: http://tracyanderson.com/shop/ta-liv...-subscription/

It is a little less expensive if you get the automatic payment option: $403.75 vs $475

The content seems available right now though there is a disclaimer regarding video quality:
"PLEASE NOTE: During this first week, while Tracy wants this experience to be unedited and real with you, you will see the quality of the video stream improve."
I see someone caving......
Old 12-18-14, 03:18 PM  
woodie

Does she talk more in her live classes? For some reason it bugs me that she isn't talking in meta and continuity!

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-14, 03:45 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post

For that price, you would think that she would give anyone who subscribed the first week free, until the kinks are worked out.

It is expensive, but I agree that compared with P57 you are probably getting more value for money. (I say 'probably' because you can't say for sure until it's released and we see how much content there is.)

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-14, 05:05 PM  
momofcha

OK, according to what I read on Well+Good, a new workout will be posted weekly and when another one is posted the original is taken down? So you will get new content weekly, but at any given time you will have access to only ONE workout???

Did I mis-read that?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-14, 05:23 PM  
momof10

Quote:
OK, according to what I read on Well+Good, a new workout will be posted weekly and when another one is posted the original is taken down? So you will get new content weekly, but at any given time you will have access to only ONE workout???

Did I mis-read that?
I was thinking the same thing. At least with Buti, you for $39.95 a month you get over 120 Buti workouts to choose from. I thought that was expensive. One workout a week and even if she kept them up it will take her a year to get her library to 52 workouts. For me, it's still not worth the money. As someone else mentioned, she should give a free trial membership. I wouldn't want to sign up site unseen for that cost.

Cheryl
Old 12-18-14, 05:25 PM  
lingo10

Quote:

Did I mis-read that?
Wow that sounds ludicrous but if it's tracy then she wouldn't want you to continue the same workout or revisit it like she does in meta. So I guess that explains it. I just saw the well and good article as well. Only available for a week then gone, very interesting... :/

FT25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma Grad 4/14
Insanity Grad 8/14
Insanity Max 30 Grad 3/15, 2x Grad 11/15
Current Programs/Workouts: Caroline Girvan's Iron Series & Other Mixed Workouts.
lingo10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tam, tracy anderson, tracy anderson method, tracy anderson streaming